• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
"In your face" would be a wrong dial color, wrong printing, misaligned markers etc.
But ok, I get it, if you gonna see only the "flaws", then this watch isnt for you.
But this Version is so good, they are not going to release a V2. It's not a sub or a royal oak.
Agreed
and TBH, if noone told you, you would not even have seen anything

This thing is pretty AF

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Look at gen. The swiss made logo is assymetric as well... people here are insane
The only thing is the slight difference under the IWC, but no one, and I mean no one will notice this unless they are one of the people from this thread who happen to also have a loupe and ask to view your watch using it :ROFLMAO: I for one cannot wait to get one of these reps.

damocles

Renowned Member
Certified
21/12/15
For those who got it, how is the flexibility of the first end link?

I am waiting for my qc

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
Worst flaw inho is the too short Bracelet, i would have to order 3 additoinal links for this thing :( If i would find a Dealer who can source this Links with the Factory.

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I see some TDs list a GHF one, no other factories

Pipicu

Supporter
Certified
2/6/22
Germany
Ordered V7 black dial yesterday at hont. Asked him for 2 extra links because of 19cm wrist. Hope he will get it…

Please let me know if he was able to get extra links. I sadly need some aswell.

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
I see some TDs list a GHF one, no other factories
JTime has a CHF listed, looks like a V7 to me, but i could also (most likeley) be wrong. Dont post the link, as I dont want to confuse potential buyers with that one.

Reactions: Feefo

vanzhulik

Known Member
5/8/20
Worst flaw inho is the too short Bracelet, i would have to order 3 additoinal links for this thing :( If i would find a Dealer who can source this Links with the Factory.
this is not a flaw, its identical to gen - 9+9 links default. For bigger wrist, need to get extra links even for gen.

Reactions: Jarken and Valaj

Marbe78

29/9/20
Spain
Looking forward to seeing your reviews once the watches arrive, especially in the black and white version.
It seems that the blue/green version, of which we already have many photos, seems to be almost identical