• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

flyingdoc

Getting To Know The Place
21/9/22
I just got in contact with hont and ordered me one in petrol as well. Apparently QC will take a while due to shortage and CNY. Looking forward to it!

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
my td has told me that the first batch is sold out and i now have to wait about 2 weeks for the second batch,...but it will have improvements.
I don't know what they will be.

Reactions: rockdaytona

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
my td has told me that the first batch is sold out and i now have to wait about 2 weeks for the second batch,...but it will have improvements.
I don't know what they will be.
Same here.
And i am so afraid about improvements. A dhame i waited too long for the order of 1st batch

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
Why should you be afraid about improvements? 🤷‍♂️ let’s lean back and wait for some QC‘s. I doubt it’s gonna be worse.
We like to assume that a later version = improvements. Human logic means we assume that a later version has to be better, right?

But replicas dont work like normal logic. They might improve the dial but switch bezel suppliers. One step forward two steps back. This has been shown many times.

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
Is the glass half empty or half full?
I'm pretty sure it won't be "worse".
It's V7F, after all.
Ideally, they have corrected the dial pattern under the logo or the "swiss made". There were no other flaws.
If not, it's still fine for me.

Reactions: Repmax27 and Reaps

Repmax27

Known Member
Certified
23/5/22
EU
We like to assume that a later version = improvements. Human logic means we assume that a later version has to be better, right?

But replicas dont work like normal logic. They might improve the dial but switch bezel suppliers. One step forward two steps back. This has been shown many times.
If you use old data like the NWBIG list or just at least some reference, improvements were always a good deal.

Humans nowadays like

:ROFLMAO:

ksaander

Supporter
29/4/10
EU
Great piece of work is this rep. Aqua version is literally insane, best new watch in years, black is great too. I always regretted a bit not getting earlier black Ingenieur version with Lelo's correct wheeldate. Definitely on my buy list, regrettably saving for first more expensive (for me) gen for now...

Reactions: Jarken

reppotato

5/10/22
Ready to hand out my money any time but still waiting for a side by side with gen aqua. Its a shame the gen ones are boutiques only and so rare. Dont think we are gonna have one soon.

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/7/16
Wonder if v7f will update the clasp when IWC does. If you didn't know already, they're replacing the clasp with a new one, free retrofit for owners that bought from boutique.

Reactions: Jarken

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
Wonder if v7f will update the clasp when IWC does. If you didn't know already, they're replacing the clasp with a new one, free retrofit for owners that bought from boutique.
What are they changing about it? Is it still the butterfly clasp?