• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

DubDub99

Getting To Know The Place
23/1/24
EU/DE/HE
One more thing - maybe it's only me slowpoking hehe, but only now I've noticed that black/white/grey versions come with brushed middle links, and green one - with polished. Keep in mind
like the gen, for me another plus to go for green dial, looks stunning imho

Reactions: merowinger

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
That´s correct ;-)
First impression: Very good work from V7F. The movement is super soft, the overall bulid quality is great. The white is more a kind of silver, making a great combo with the steel case. I ordered the green one too, but it will arrive later in a second parcel. As I only wanted to keep one or two this will be a tough choice ;-)

Last edited:

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
That´s correct ;-)
First impression: Very good work from V7F. The movement is super soft, the overall bulid quality is great. The white is more a kind of silver, making a great combo with the steel case. I ordered the green one too, but I will arrive later in a second parcel. As I only wanted to keep one or two this will be a tough choice ;-)

If you decide to part ways with the black...
Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

damocles

Renowned Member
Certified
21/12/15
That´s correct ;-)
First impression: Very good work from V7F. The movement is super soft, the overall bulid quality is great. The white is more a kind of silver, making a great combo with the steel case. I ordered the green one too, but it will arrive later in a second parcel. As I only wanted to keep one or two this will be a tough choice ;-)

wow white looks good

Reactions: Mkempes

Repmax27

Known Member
Certified
23/5/22
EU
The white dial looks so sexy! I just think that the IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN „issue“ pops out even more on the white dial, while on the black one it’s far noticeably.

DubDub99

Getting To Know The Place
23/1/24
EU/DE/HE
The white dial looks so sexy! I just think that the IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN „issue“ pops out even more on the white dial, while on the black one it’s far noticeably.
jep, black dial the only one where it is not in your face, i really hope they change it for the next batches

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
That aqua green = cyan looks very nice in my opinion… haven’t seen this colour on a rep before.

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
White one is stunning. They look perfectly sized for your 17,5 cm wrist.

So I guess not a suitable watch for smaller wrists. I will pass with a heavy heart.

Reactions: JayBee0815

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
One more thing - maybe it's only me slowpoking hehe, but only now I've noticed that black/white/grey versions come with brushed middle links, and green one - with polished. Keep in mind
Good shout… I wouldn’t have picked that up 😂 does provide some contrast in comparison with the brushed ones

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
Arrived.. love it.
Looks great!

Would love to hear how big your wrist is and if there are enough links to fit.

I am at 19cm / 7.5 inches and comments above are giving me pause to order.