• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

vanzhulik

Known Member
5/8/20
I’ll keep in mind if I’m a Sasquatch to buy extra links. I’d love to see you wear a sea dweller, probably looks like a 36mm on that tree trunk.
That's a good one :ROFLMAO:

Never had any issue with any other rep tbh, all perfectly fitted ootb (clean dj41, aps 15500, buff nautilus, clean daytona etc etc) neither removing the links nor adding.

Don't know why, maybe just getting fat ☹️

JohnnyDangerous

Known Member
29/3/19
This gentleman is more than correct.

I've got all 3 color version reps with me now - aqua is mine, and black/white was ordered for my colleagues in the office.(yeah, im telling everyone who ask thats its reps, if its reps, no issues. Some people around started to ask to order them "stuff")

I was watching this thread for a while, and after seeing the everyone's excitement, I eager to go back to AD and check all versions again, after having experience with reps.(I saw all gens in hand before I got the rep)

Funny fact - I call hotline to ask the operator to check in which branch I can check the all colors - she told me the branch name and mentioned that its a huge stock of all colors available in the shop. Then when I came and ask to see all colors, poor sales guy was trying to deny that they have a lot :ROFLMAO: I said that I've spoke to operator and she confirms the availability of all colors, then he gave up:)

So yes, most people excitement here is reasonable - Aqua/Black are actually almost indistinguishable, and my aqua rep is having all the same shades/angles/color changes as gen does.

White - don't know if it's forbidden to say such things - but it's actually BETTER than gen. Gen is just boring white IRL, with little, almost invisible silver shade(most angles - "buzzkill white"), rep is more silverish, and dial better plays with different light conditions.

And even more forbidden thing to say - bracelet on the rep is 20-30% better than gen. I was very surprised that gen bracelets are blade-sharp and rough from the bottom and bracelet makes ugly cheapish sound when you shaking the watch. Rep bracelet is also sharp but at least smooth and not making any sound like gen. I know sound other issues can be easily fixed, but not for 11,700$, thanks.

So yes, all hail the IWC king - V7.

Just ordered mine in aqua yesterday... I really hope it's as nice as yours!
Might just get the white from your description too... never had a white watch!

Tomasz

Getting To Know The Place
23/1/24
The many pictures in this forum have convinced me. I ordered my aqua today.
I very much doubt that there will be a V2 at all, as this rep is as good as perfect.
May I ask where you ordered it?

Marbe78

29/9/20
Spain
It seems that V7 has done it again, it has already made almost perfect repeats of the Mark XX, Breitling Transocean blue day and date and Navitimer 41.

My question now is what color Engineer should I buy?

PeroTHEgreat

Do not accept unsolicited offers
23/1/24
It seems that V7 has done it again, it has already made almost perfect repeats of the Mark XX, Breitling Transocean blue day and date and Navitimer 41.

Im also torn between white and aqua. I have blue dial watches, and im afraid this will be to similar :) then again, it does look spectacular. White is more sensible choice. But who wants sensible :)

Valaj

15/3/23
Illinois
Im also torn between white and aqua. I have blue dial watches, and im afraid this will be to similar :) then again, it does look spectacular. White is more sensible choice. But who wants sensible :)
Same. I don't have a white watch. I love green watches. I have a couple and I want the IWC green too! But the white looks real nice with the silvery look to it. So confusing...

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany

Can confirm V7F has done it a few times in the past! Still have a Mark XX .. and it’s absolutely awesome 😎
Can’t wait Till i get my Ingenieur … damn chinese new year .. the colour question was easy for me .. dont like polished mid links, so the Aqua was not my taste … and also i like no Silver dials.. so white is out … black is King 🤓

Reactions: merowinger

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/7/16
Can confirm V7F has done it a few times in the past! Still have a Mark XX .. and it’s absolutely awesome 😎
Can’t wait Till i get my Ingenieur … damn chinese new year .. the colour question was easy for me .. dont like polished mid links, so the Aqua was not my taste … and also i like no Silver dials.. so white is out … black is King 🤓
Mark 18 titanium heritage by v7f is a masterpiece. It’s a shame the case is slightly wrong but oh well.

This release by them is good but I hope they do a v2 to improve dial and maybe proportions of bezel and screws (slightly off). I’m doubting they’ll change the case or case, but they might fix the pattern error on the dial, we can dream at least.

Last edited:

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Mark 18 titanium heritage by v7f is a masterpiece. It’s a shame the case is slightly wrong but oh well.

This release by them is good but I hope they do a v2 to improve dial and maybe proportions of bezel and screws (slightly off). I’m doubting they’ll change the case or case, but they might fix the pattern error on the dial, we can dream at least.
It looks about as close to gen as you can get ootb