• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

DubDub99

Getting To Know The Place
23/1/24
EU/DE/HE
Here's a small wrist (6.25") distance shot. Honestly a couple days in now.. watch is absolutely blowing me away with how much I like it. Agree with prior 10/10 sentiments.
Definitely not a rep I would go skiing with 😂😅.it really looks damn beautiful dont know how long i can wait for a "fixed" dial 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: Jarken and Cratty

purplehaze89

Known Member
18/9/21
The fact they bothered to nail the first link articulation is what makes the rep also stand out for me.

However date change is counter clockwise on this movement and I believe clockwise forward on the gen if I recall correctly (who cares though lol)

Reactions: rockdaytona

kiasunkiasi

16/6/23
Malaysia
white dial looks nice, but will it be a bit hard to tell time?
anyway most of us here wearing watches not for that function ever since we have mobile phones...

Reactions: Jarken

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
What TD are you guys buying these from? My go tos don't have them even listed! :-O
This time from a non-TD, as the TDs were all busy preparing for their holidays. When they are back from their well-deserved holidays, they will certainly have the watch in their range and you will be able to order it.

thenut

Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Germany
The bracelet Fitting is fine for Up to 18 cm and Everthing above needs additional links?

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
These releases are looking good, seeing the queue here makes it more interesting to roll the dice

Good looking watches gent(a)

200.gif

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
this is covered in the thread upwards.
For me, it's just the very minor point where the dial logo could have been slightly more detached from the background

But if noone points it out you would never know
If someone pointed it out you'd need a loupe to see, let's be frank.