• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
Finally the petrol model arrived too. It´s great, imo a 10/10. The midlinks are correct too. Fantastic work from V7F!

I can't help, but on the pictures the white dial looks best to me.

What's your impression irl?

Reactions: rockdaytona

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
I can't help, but on the pictures the white dial looks best to me.

What's your impression irl?
The white dial looks nice, but imo has also the greatest differences to the Gen. However, I have to say that I have only ever seen the petrol dial on as Gen in real life. The white dial has a very strong silver accent. On the numerous YT videos, this accent doesn't come out like this on the Gen. Nevertheless, the white or rather silver dial is of course very beautiful and also harmonises perfectly with the case.
Black and petrol are imo very good and Gen-like.

Last edited:

rockdaytona

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
The white dial looks nice, but imo has also the greatest differences to the Gen. However, I have to say that I have only ever seen the petrol dial on in Gen in real life. The white dial has a very strong silver accent. On the numerous YT videos, this accent doesn't come out like this on the Gen. Nevertheless, the white or rather silver dial is of course very beautiful and also harmonises perfectly with the case.
I’ll have to try one

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
The white dial looks nice, but imo has also the greatest differences to the Gen. However, I have to say that I have only ever seen the petrol dial on in Gen in real life. The white dial has a very strong silver accent. On the numerous YT videos, this accent doesn't come out like this on the Gen. Nevertheless, the white or rather silver dial is of course very beautiful and also harmonises perfectly with the case.

The change of meeting anyone who would know the look of the white dial of an IWC Ingenieur is infinitesimal 😂

Most people would not even know IWC

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Most people would not even know IWC
I am sure more people know IWC than Patek or AP. But of course - nearly no one of them will recognise smaller color variations on the dial. But the same applies to all(!) watches that we discuss here. Or do you seriously believe that more than 500 people in the world would notice a "floating M" on a Rolex dial, a sunken DW on a Breitling or the "L Swiss Made L" lettering on a Panerai that is half a millimetre too high? ;-)

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
The white dial looks nice, but imo has also the greatest differences to the Gen. However, I have to say that I have only ever seen the petrol dial on as Gen in real life. The white dial has a very strong silver accent. On the numerous YT videos, this accent doesn't come out like this on the Gen. Nevertheless, the white or rather silver dial is of course very beautiful and also harmonises perfectly with the case.
Agree 100%. Now you can pass that white dial on. Come on. You don't have to carry the burden any further.

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
That's gonna be a long queue in the M2M

Reactions: Feefo

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Although, I hope my very subtle, subliminal messages reached the right places. Another "wink" gif at this point would be too much...

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
kim jong un GIF