• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor FXD

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Are you serious or what? Is not notabile on the wrist, and what you pretend for 1/10th of the price?? Guys are REP!!!! Be Happy for that, anyway i Just ordered mine :).
Yes, he’s serious, and so was I. In case you missed it, it’s considered ‘customary’ on this forum to share knowledge and points of difference between the rep and real deal. If it’s not a big deal to you then fine. Personally I could live with the crown height difference, but the piss coloured lume would be a dealbreaker. I hope they fix it for the black version.

Jaguat1289

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
22/5/20
Somewhere in Italy
Yes, he’s serious, and so was I. In case you missed it, it’s considered ‘customary’ on this forum to share knowledge and points of difference between the rep and real deal. If it’s not a big deal to you then fine. Personally I could live with the crown height difference, but the piss coloured lume would be a dealbreaker. I hope they fix it for the black version.
Guys was not my intention to hurt someone's sensibility... I am Just Happy that After almost 2 years we have a solid rep for the FXD, yes, maybe is not 100% gen like...but for me is more than enough, that's my point of view.

Reactions: Alex_oz

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
Are you serious or what? Is not notabile on the wrist, and what you pretend for 1/10th of the price?? Guys are REP!!!! Be Happy for that, anyway i Just ordered mine :).
Each to their own, for me an off centre crown with the pointed crown guard would bug me. Everyone can make their own mind up on what is acceptable to them but highlighting differences to the gen equivalent may be useful to some

Reactions: Danza1813

owg1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/22
EU
Hadn't noticed the crown position this is way off. Here is my gen for comparison
The difference really is striking. Not only the low crowm position on the rep but also the crown size, no?

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Reactions: Ghost0481

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany
Sorry for the confusion 🙈
So am i right that there ist a new 2023 Version of the gen with bezel from 10 - 50?
The rep is made acc to the earlier Version and 50 - 10 bezel is correct?
The FXD was not on my list … but after another look on it … i dont know why … know i need one … 🤓

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Blue MN is the only FXD for me. Red Bull and and Navy SEALS should have got a chrono / version of the regular Pelagos IMO.

antiom85

15/6/16
Is there anyone to share more QC pics ? This "cream" lume on the dial is really killing it

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Is there anyone to share more QC pics ? This "cream" lume on the dial is really killing it
I shared all I could with factory pictures. Simply put, don't buy it then.

But, I don't really mind it. I'm patiently awaiting my QC.

And, i don't want to push the rumor mill, because I can be false, because non TD can just be pushing it to foster more sales, but he told me that this is a limited batch, and that once it's gone, it's gone, simply because the Ti case is very limited. I hope I'm wrong in this and they continue to produce the case, but I can see that this is not a popular model, it's a collector's watch (fixed lugs are not desirable in most watch people's collections, and in China), so he has some merit to it.

So it's up to you to purchase it or not.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Regarding the crown size and height, I think it's pretty minor. Yeah, it might bug you if you have gen, but unless they rep the Tudor movement (which is never going to happen, they will never rep such a simple movement for a low selling watch), then it won't be fixed.

Anyways, I think it's great for 1/10th the price, and it's only a 3.5-4k watch, so really, if the slightly creamy lume and the crown/crown guard is bothersome, save up like 2 months salary and just buy it off Chrono24.

antiom85

15/6/16
Oh man you shouldn't tell me this. I'm sure in the real life this flaw shouldn't be to visible
I guess I will wait few more real pictures before pulling the trigger

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Oh man you shouldn't tell me this. I'm sure in the real life this flaw shouldn't be to visible
I guess I will wait few more real pictures before pulling the trigger
Take it with a grain of salt. One thing I hate about using non TDs is that they're very rumor milled lol, whereas TDs I think will give you a straight answer and more trustworthy.

Reactions: Got20Mate

Jaguat1289

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
22/5/20
Somewhere in Italy
The FXD Is too particolar, you love It or you simply do not understand it....and looks the same for the Rep. I say it again, i am really happy to have it for 1/10th of the price even if is not 100% genlike.

Reactions: Got20Mate

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Holy fuck my fears were confirmed. It's 3hz not 4hz. How can you get that wrong (n)