• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Titanium Yatchmaster 42mm - 2023 release

raremedium

Known Member
6/3/15
Clean or VF might charge 500 or even more if they manage to get a higher grade of titanium.

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
Can I post detailed photos of the watch from a non-TD (watermark on photos) in this thread (don't want to be against the rules) for educational purposes only? :)
That would be fantastic, I'm not sure if this is a issue around here.

Clean or VF might charge 500 or even more if they manage to get a higher grade of titanium.
That's actually the main reason for waiting, don't you think? It's also a good opportunity to save up a bit more allowance ;) :D

LongyUK

Supporter
Certified
9/3/21

Doesn't look too shabby. Given the weight its clearly a Ti case and bracelet.

The interesting thing for me is how the Dial compares to Gen. without seeing one in the flesh it will be tricky for the factories to get a good match.

A VSF version of this based on gen would be nice...

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
I’ve ordered mine from Marv two weeks ago and so I really don’t care if VSF do one later, if it’s better I’ll buy it and flip the ewf version. For £320 shipped to UK it’s a bargain.

I’ve waited so many years for Rolex to build a decent Ti sports watch and considering I want the genuine one so bad but it’s made of pure Rolex Unobtainium right now I’ll take anything 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: Feefo and LongyUK

biff1001

25/7/21
I’ve ordered mine from Marv two weeks ago and so I really don’t care if VSF do one later, if it’s better I’ll buy it and flip the ewf version. For £320 shipped to UK it’s a bargain.

I’ve waited so many years for Rolex to build a decent Ti sports watch and considering I want the genuine one so bad but it’s made of pure Rolex Unobtainium right now I’ll take anything 🙏
Is Rolex Unobtainium like kryptonite? :ROFLMAO:

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
Is Rolex Unobtainium like kryptonite? :ROFLMAO:
No way… kryptonite is real I’ve seen it in a superman film so it must be…. Rolex Unobtainium is not available to us mere mortals only the gods
lois lane snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
This looks like an SA3235, which in this thread says to avoid;

When someone gets one, pictures of the movement appreciated.

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
Thank you for the shares and great photos. As far as I can gather from what I've read; the movement EWF is using movement from Hangzhou? EW used this movement for the Yacht-Master 226659 (HZ3235) It's concerning that each review I've come across mentions a "crunchy wind," which typically isn't a positive indicator and sounds not so nice...

biff1001

25/7/21
Thank you for the shares and great photos. As far as I can gather from what I've read; the movement EWF is using movement from Hangzhou? EW used this movement for the Yacht-Master 226659 (HZ3235) It's concerning that each review I've come across mentions a "crunchy wind," which typically isn't a positive indicator and sounds not so nice...
If you watch this video with the sound turned up i'm afraid the winding sounds very "crunchy"

Reactions: PRS

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
That’s a Hangzhou 7500, it’s not a Rolex clone and has garnered a reputation for be a short lived pos.

Reactions: PRS