• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Titanium Yatchmaster 42mm - 2023 release

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
The TW and EW (RIP) versions are good enough anyways....

Reactions: Alex1976

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Hi guys, which is the best TD to get of these?
Any TD. Just go and ask. TD is a cool term that was invented by the RWI Gods to mean Trusted Dealer. So ones we can trust lol. Pick the one you like

johnsaccente

Getting To Know The Place
14/8/10
When it comes to Reps I've always try to find the best of the best . Do you think the TW makes the cut Hont can get them or should I wait for clean or VSF ??? Thanks 😊

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
When it comes to Reps I've always try to find the best of the best . Do you think the TW makes the cut Hont can get them or should I wait for clean or VSF ??? Thanks 😊
Best fo the best of the best of the best sir. Right now those are your options for the current best. If you truly want the best contact your Rolex Dealer and get a gen. As of right now Clean or VSF dont have this model to order. In reality this look good for what it is. And no one will be able to tell on your wrist.

xZeroCoolx

Known Member
Patron
Certified
22/10/22
US
Hair dryer enough, or you taking a heat gun?
Hair dryer wont do it, I usually use a butane torch.

I do dream of getting one of these though.

🤣

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Hair dryer wont do it, I usually use a butane torch.

I do dream of getting one of these though.

🤣
Yes, the factories usually applied Loctite on the threads of the bracelet screws

GingerBubba

I make Billy Butcher blush.
24/10/17
I've had mine for ages now. It's a good rep I think. Yes the screws are a PIA, but it's not because it's badly made, it's just the glue.

One thing I will say though is that I struggle to wear it that often because it's so light that it feels fake! Obviously I'd have the same issue with the Gen, but it's something to bear in mind. If you inadvertently associate solidness/weight with quality, as I clearly do subconsciously, be aware that it's something that stops me reaching for the watch as frequently as I would otherwise do.

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
17/4/17
I've had mine for ages now. It's a good rep I think. Yes the screws are a PIA, but it's not because it's badly made, it's just the glue.

One thing I will say though is that I struggle to wear it that often because it's so light that it feels fake! Obviously I'd have the same issue with the Gen, but it's something to bear in mind. If you inadvertently associate solidness/weight with quality, as I clearly do subconsciously, be aware that it's something that stops me reaching for the watch as frequently as I would otherwise do.
I tried a $100K GP watch constant escapement yesterday and it was made out of titanium, it was so light one would almost forget that you have it on. Such a beautiful watch but amazingly light.
  • 93505-21-631-BA6E

Singapore9

Renowned Member
Patron
9/8/10
Same for me when I tried a Grand Seiko diver... It was just 'too light'

... But then I love my Omega SMP NTTD, so go figure!

TedStickels

Do not accept unsolicited offers
4/11/23
Has anyone tried Titanium copper-anti seize on the threads for the bracelet links? In my past life I used it a ton on Ti on Ti or Ti on Al in cycling builds.

Reactions: Autobús

kiasunkiasi

16/6/23
Malaysia
I tried a $100K GP watch constant escapement yesterday and it was made out of titanium, it was so light one would almost forget that you have it on. Such a beautiful watch but amazingly light.
  • 93505-21-631-BA6E

I tried titanium Octo Finissimo in Bulgari boutique, felt like weightless...