• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Titanium Yatchmaster 42mm - 2023 release

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
Yes for me not a reason to RL as well! :) I was under the impression you did not know what others were referring to at all and helping in your decision to purchase
No, you are right..... I didn't see what they were talking about... thats why I asked. I didn't notice the gap until you pointed it out ..

I thought they were referring to the shape and how it followed the lugs- which I think looks fine.

Reactions: Tommygunzzzz

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Clearly what they showed in the ad is a gen. Just look at the hands and compared them with the dealer's pics

1MoreWatch

Supporter
Certified
15/10/22
Detroit
Can we trust that it is grade 5 though?
Most likely grade 5 as it is the most widely available and least expensive. Grade 2 is a little less expensive but not as versatile. Grade 5 is an alloy and is easier to use for fabrication.

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
Love that they released it with a bracelet, but was looking for it to be `no date' like the Sir Ben Ainslie prototype.
Hope a replica factory does that like APF did with the Deepsea.
Well, I must admit; we are on the same boat... maybe some day.

biff1001

25/7/21
They're too busy trying to sort a Pepsi bezel that has the correct tone and the 'platinum' markers don't turn black in six weeks....
I tried putting the EWF titanium bracelet on the VSF 42 Yachtmaster head but the springbar holes are in a different position - damn!

• Sad
Reactions: Yacht-Monster

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
I'm really craving it badly and I'm slowly starting to lose my patience, and I'm also afraid that after pulling the trigger, a Clean or VSF version will come out... Well well... wait, wait....

Reactions: biff1001