• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Titanium Yatchmaster 42mm - 2023 release

Jimbo255

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
16/4/12
What size wrist do you have ?
After a quick measure I would say 8.5 inch (just measured with a ruler and a NATO strap). I have a Clean GMT on the Jubilee and that was too small but was easy enough to buy a real link from an AD.

The watch on the other hand is great value IMO.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
After a quick measure I would say 8.5 inch (just measured with a ruler and a NATO strap). I have a Clean GMT on the Jubilee and that was too small but was easy enough to buy a real link from an AD.

Ah, ok. Yeah, you will need extra links no matter what. I have an 8" wrist and even some of the newer releases require one more link.

Reactions: ge68

biff1001

25/7/21

You could always put a want to buy request in for an extra link.
Someone must have a spare.

Reactions: Jimbo255

kiasunkiasi

16/6/23
Malaysia
It's just arrived and I was convinced that there was no watch in the box, it is very light. My concerns are correct that my large wrist pushes the comfort of the watch, I'm going to see how I get on over the next couple of days and if it gets too tight I'll have to consider popping it on the watch sales as I can't get an additional link yet. I do have a rubber B but really wanted the Titanium strap :(
any possibility to get extra link from your rep seller?

biff1001

25/7/21
I have asked so fingers crossed but if they do I'll wait until I buy my next one as the P&P will be too high.
I would be very surprised if you could get single titanium links from a TD.
You might be able to buy a full bracelet though.

Reactions: Jimbo255

tomtom1009

21/8/20
I removed the hands and the dial to check if i could use the dial to fit the VS3235 but that‘s not possible because it‘s to large to fit the VS3235 an there is no space between the dial and the movement to glue it over the datewheel.

I don’t know how VSF did it on the WG Yachtmaster but I think the best is to take the whole movement from the VSF WG YM an just swap the dial 🤔

Jimbo255

Certified
16/4/12
Did your TD say if you could buy extra links or a full bracelet?
You can't buy links, I've gone back today to ask about a full bracelet but I'll not be going down that route as I dont want to spend that amount. It's on a Nato at the moment but looks wrong but I love the look of the watch and bezel.

biff1001

25/7/21
What I have also noticed is that mine came in a different packaging to @tomtom1009 and it included a screw driver so not sure if they've listened to the issues with the screws
Is yours from the EWF factory as it doesn't have the EW logo on the bag? The serial should start with ER.