• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Titanium Yatchmaster 42mm - 2023 release

Singapore9

Renowned Member
Patron
9/8/10
I just bought a Titanium VSF V4 Omega Seamaster NTTD to see if I got on with such a light watch... I do! So now I NEED a better version of the Ti Yachty!

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
I tried putting the EWF titanium bracelet on the VSF 42 Yachtmaster head but the springbar holes are in a different position - damn!
Yeah, you can’t get a gen sub bracelet on a gen 226659 as the lug holes are deep for the cut out for the oysterflex strap.

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
At this stage i don't think VSF or Clean are interested in producing this model.
You might be surprised. It took both factories a long time to make 126622 reps. There were many versions around that all had flaws then last year they brought them out. I was surprised given how long they waited. Hopefully this one will come out at some point. Looks like one they could get right from the start.

Reactions: Singapore9

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
looks like they are not interested in this model rather to concentrate on the Subs and Tonas...

biff1001

25/7/21
looks like they are not interested in this model rather to concentrate on the Subs and Tonas...
I just don't think the potential sales are big enough to encourage VSF/Clean to develop and release their versions

Reactions: Reaps