• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Titanium Yatchmaster 42mm - 2023 release

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
I can't wait to see;

-Delivered reps. Photos,
-Different Factories producing the YM 42

Reactions: rockdaytona

HelloBusby

Addicted To Peeling New Watch Stickers
Certified
3/4/23
I don’t know why, but every time I see this watch, my mind almost always goes to the Tag F1 Grand Date.

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
You mean like this;
302OuS.jpeg

;)

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
It's true that I'm a bit heated about this subject, but I want to ask in case there are those among us who might have more information.

Is there any information out there or what do the experts know/guess when should we do expect VSF or Clean versions of the titanium Yacht-Master 42?

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
The TD whom I ordered from wasn't aware of anything coming from other factories than EWF. He confirmed EWF were not part of raids but slow due to holidays.

Reactions: PRS

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
Thank you,
I think the raids are over (at least that is what I read/heard) and soon the Holidays to ;)... As far as I know, they (VSF/Clean) already had produced the YM42;
I just hope that they will not wait until the official release for sale (September/October 2023)... I think I sound like I'm getting obsessed? This possible release is to change my mind and my order list, and I'm not sure what to do... Get from EWF or wait to see all produced watches, the compares and pick the most liked version... I don't know...

biff1001

25/7/21
Thank you,
I think the raids are over (at least that is what I read/heard) and soon the Holidays to ;)... As far as I know, they (VSF/Clean) already had produced the YM42;
I just hope that they will not wait until the official release for sale (September/October 2023)... I think I sound like I'm getting obsessed? This possible release is to change my mind and my order list, and I'm not sure what to do... Get from EWF or wait to see all produced watches, the compares and pick the most liked version... I don't know...
I would imagine Clean/VSF will wait till they have a genuine watch in their hands to copy from.

Reactions: PRS

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
I don't know your financial situation, but it looks more than acceptable regardless of price, I ordered one.
I don't want to end up to buying several Titanium YM-42 watches from different factories. I think it is maybe also a financial situation situation in this case.

I would imagine Clean/VSF will wait till they have a genuine watch in their hands to copy from.
I think you're right; so this means maybe October or November, after it is released for sale I guess...

Reactions: biff1001

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
I don't know about the movement, codes of REP makers in general and I think maybe this Thread Here: Type of movements in Rep.Watches? seems to be intresting for this question.

Bbut there are two main discussion in the wild; as far I can follow them..., one is about the material... true titanium? or what is it?

As we know, the GEN is titanium. EWF buyers claim that the color is like the GEN(?) and the weight also according the provided information looks like the same or close... so there is a little conversation about the different metal compositions.

The second issue is the seller, people talking about David but there is public site or link it is more like "smiling from ear to ear." which makes it a kind funny... I guess we need more buyers and maybe a good TD to know more and get the true Facts, till then it looks like only rumors :D

LongyUK

Supporter
Certified
9/3/21
Trusty, a TD, is selling the EWF. It’s clearly a legit watch.

I also doubt it’s not titanium, why wouldn’t it be. I have a pelagos and a NTTD; both of which are titanium. It’s nothing new.

I don’t get your post at all.

The only question here is will one of the factories with bigger reputation rep the titanium yachty… clean, vsf, gmf etc.

I want one. But I’ll happily wait till Christmas to see what (if any) other versions are released

Reactions: biff1001

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
Trusty, a TD, is selling the EWF. It’s clearly a legit watch.

I also doubt it’s not titanium, why wouldn’t it be. I have a pelagos and a NTTD; both of which are titanium. It’s nothing new.

I don’t get your post at all.

The only question here is will one of the factories with bigger reputation rep the titanium yachty… clean, vsf, gmf etc.

I want one. But I’ll happily wait till Christmas to see what (if any) other versions are released
Thank you for your kind response. I'm also willing to get one, and that's why I'm trying to get every information that I can. So I saw the discussions and shared here to get more input as yours to collect more "wisdom" to make a better decision like to wait for other releases (as you say if any) and which factory.

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Certified
20/1/21
Can I post detailed photos of the watch from a non-TD (watermark on photos) in this thread (don't want to be against the rules) for educational purposes only? :)

biff1001

25/7/21
Can I post detailed photos of the watch from a non-TD (watermark on photos) in this thread (don't want to be against the rules) for educational purposes only? :)
I would think that would be ok. The more information out there the better.