• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Titanium Yatchmaster 42mm - 2023 release

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
I've ordered the EWF rep and also put myself onto the gen' waiting list. I don't expect to get the gen' anytime soon as my local AD has closed down so I've had to find a new one..... there goes 20 years of relationship building!

HelloBusby

Addicted To Peeling New Watch Stickers
Certified
3/4/23
I layered my picture to the promo picture and found it was an exact match. The following are 2 pictures layered on top of each other. One is the EWF promo ad and the second is a picture of the gen.I didn’t change the aspect ratio of the two pictures, just sized to fit. Thought this was interesting, so I figured I would share. Pretty good in my opinion.

The last picture is set to show differences between the two, as opposed to the slow progression of the previous pictures.

Ah0rsey

Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
Pretty good match I’d say.

If it's really 100g then it'll be as lightweight as my 4 digit GMT and thats the most comfortable thing to wear I have. You just don't notice its there.

AND Rolex AD wrote back to me yesterday basically saying... " go F' yourself, there is noway on earth you are getting one of these direct from us in your lifetime as the waiting list is larger than a Kardashian's butt".

Last edited:

Apocryphy

Getting To Know The Place
2/3/21
Pretty excited about this watch, be good to get a review once it's on someones wrist.

Reactions: jimbo-o

Ah0rsey

Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
I don't think there is.

Here is a better quality video https://imgur.com/a/tQbrx9t
For £320 shipped to UK (what it has cost me) that looks a pretty decent effort to me.

Polished where it should be, glass don’t look too shabby and I’ve seen worse datewheels. If this came up m2m for that price I’d defy anyone to sniff at it. :cry:

Reactions: HelloBusby

biff1001

25/7/21
For £320 shipped to UK (what it has cost me) that looks a pretty decent effort to me.

Polished where it should be, glass don’t look too shabby and I’ve seen worse datewheels. If this came up m2m for that price I’d defy anyone to sniff at it. :cry:
Only thing that is holding me back is the hope that VSF will produce one with the VS3235 movement but that might take them till the end of this year.

Reactions: john442 and Ah0rsey

HelloBusby

Addicted To Peeling New Watch Stickers
Certified
3/4/23
I think Dharma’s video says it all. But as promised, here are screenshots from my QC video.

They are sending more photos and another video soon. This was the one picture I received for now.

Reactions: john442 and Kup1712

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
It really looks very nice, and the flow of the second in the video (although I don't understand much) doesn't seem too bad either. However, I will probably need a side-by-side comparison; my order list is getting bigger and I will need to create a separate fund for this, please someone stop me :D