• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Titanium Yatchmaster 42mm - 2023 release

StrangwaysAtoll

Getting To Know The Place
31/5/22
Jamaica
I agree and my day-to-day watches are on their appropriate bracelets or leather.

Though we are getting off topic, let me say why and when I wear a NATO

I surf and I lost a genuine 1675 when one of the springbars failed. How do I know? I got it back about a year later. Great story but too long to share here. Anyway, I started wearing NATO straps on my “water watches” (I also dive and race sail boats) after that for the added protection that two springbars would need to fail, not just one.
I’m down for the story when you get some time and a cold beer!

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
It’s a tad strange we haven’t seen any pics or QCs of EWF anywhere.

greatwhitebigfoot

Do not accept unsolicited offers
11/8/22
I finally got QC pics for the Ti YM today. Figured I would share since there’s quite a bit of interest in this rep.

jimbo-o

28/5/23
Louisiana
I finally got QC pics for the Ti YM today. Figured I would share since there’s quite a bit of interest in this rep.
Nice bro, thanks for the upload. Haven't got mine yet too but will add regardless to this thread.

Your watch looks great to me. Maybe just artifacts from the compression on the pics but does the bezel look alright on the 50 and the 20? I'm thinking just digital compression/ light reflection making it look different than the standard ceramic inserts on the normal yacht masters from EWF?

HelloBusby

Addicted To Peeling New Watch Stickers
Certified
3/4/23
Does the dial have the same texture as the genuine? Just wondering how they reproduced it, it’s not a criticism on EWF.

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
This topic is very exciting, I'm following the developments breathlessly, but I think it would be beneficial to see more product visuals and the results of the work done. And I hope it will be really titanium with a high grade..

LongyUK

Supporter
Certified
9/3/21
I wonder why the used the 7CD clasp code. That’s a ARF / GMF Daytona 904L code…

It’s clearly stamped titanium though. Looks good as a first attempt!

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
Does the dial have the same texture as the genuine? Just wondering how they reproduced it, it’s not a criticism on EWF.
REP dial is too black and looks to be reshaped glossy sub dial. Bezel insert no way as crisp as GEN.

Reactions: HelloBusby

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
I wonder why the used the 7CD clasp code. That’s a ARF / GMF Daytona 904L code…

It’s clearly stamped titanium though. Looks good as a first attempt!
Bracelet is from a different grade of TI vs the case. If it is TI at all.
Strange clasp code.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15

Can you request more pics of the dial and bezel in different light ?
Thanks for the QCs.

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
Im in…. Getting onto the order queue for this one…. At. that price and weight a perfect daily beater

I desperately want this in gen so I’m really
Excited to see what the factories can do without stripping a gen down first.

Edit… ordered direct from Marv

Last edited:

jimbo-o

28/5/23
Louisiana
REP dial is too black and looks to be reshaped glossy sub dial. Bezel insert no way as crisp as GEN.

This is not my qc pics, prob the same guy that posted above
But check this out. I think its the shitty fluorescent lighting in the room. Def appears like it'll look better irl than in this gif and the pic itself
Gif of YM Titanium

Reactions: johnlogan