• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The VSF Submariners Thread

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
I ask my td about 126610updates he told me nothing changed only different serial number

gensc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/7/22
is there any "official log" of these upgrades, especially on 12x series?
Steve told me today there wasn’t any updates. Who knows….
I ask my td about 126610updates he told me nothing changed only different serial number
I had no idea information out there was so conflicted. The changes for 12x subs (pip and LV bezel) are pretty insignificant so I’m not entirely surprised.

There isn’t an ‘official log’ that I’m aware of - I’m basing the changes of this video from page 87, Eric also confirmed the same changes.

What’s extremely obvious to me however is the improved cyclops with no edge distortion found on these newer VSFs.

Reactions: Kielxx

mandipan

Sic Mundus Creatus Est
Certified
18/11/13
updates on 12x - according to my TD, not worth buying (I have a pre-raid). He said buy something else :)

• Wow
Reactions: GottaHave

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
Does VSF have a good no date Version in Black?

Submariner "No Date" is black.

The general consensus is that the VSF 114060 is the best submariner "no date," but there are many who say Clean is the best, and many others who will say ZF is the best.

There's no right answer. It's subjective to each person's preference on what flaws they're willing to live with. I find VSF 114060 to currently be the best.

nunu78

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/10
can somebody tell if this STARBUCKS from VSF is updated or its from the old pre raid stock?

Rangeman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/22
What's the Updated/Latest Serial for 40mm Date and No Date both black?
Please Someone Share as reference.
Thank you