• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The "Who Has the Best Hulk" Review

Steve McGarrett

Known Member
Patron
Certified
8/3/18
In the office

Office at the window (more brighter)

zlR3LI.jpg

Below the office LED light 1

zlRH8c.jpg

Below the office LED light 2

VSF S39, May 2022, with ZF Dial 2022

Last edited:

Arturcar

Horology Curious
5/3/19
I have recently visited a shop that deals with Rolex and I ended up talking about replicas (lol), apparently the guy made some reviews/comparison between gen Hulk and another super clones. Long story short in his opinion, the ZZF is the closest to gen when it comes to details. Now I wonder if some of you would agree with this. Personally, I already have a Hulk (VRF – great dial) but since I heard this, I perhaps need another one watch. Who doesn’t?

Reactions: mmaggi

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I have recently visited a shop that deals with Rolex and I ended up talking about replicas (lol), apparently the guy made some reviews/comparison between gen Hulk and another super clones. Long story short in his opinion, the ZZF is the closest to gen when it comes to details. Now I wonder if some of you would agree with this. Personally, I already have a Hulk (VRF – great dial) but since I heard this, I perhaps need another one watch. Who doesn’t?
He does nit have a clue. ZZF Renamed long time ago to "CLEAN".

Jlgti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/21
CONUS winter haven fl

also look at that colour the watch is under light and you can't see that yellow... its deep green I know what im talking about becouse I had that VSF they are night and day

Here is the VSF
Is this the new version with an S19 serial? Hont is sending me what he says is a new one and it has a S19 which to me is an old one

critical_

Known Member
Certified
14/2/14
That's a beautiful watch. Don't worry about he SEL gaps. No one will notice anything on the wrist.
I thought so too. Hence why I went with it. Maybe I am weird but I still don’t notice or care what other people wear on their wrist. Reps, for me, are for the chase of something more perfect in a chaotic landscape (limited runs, factory raids, etc.).

The intent of my post was to 1) add a picture for those with eyes sharper than mine to see if there was a silent VSF update, 2) and to share that I am seeing posts elsewhere of pictures of updated VSF Hulks (according to their TD) with serial prefixes all over the place. Not sure if that means something or now but I will let those smarter than me comment so we can all learn.

Reactions: autqp and mmaggi

Malaka

Known Member
5/9/19
Germany
Put it next to a gen and an older version, where you would see the laser on the older version. That should be the benchmark photo. Like my photo from another thread:

ZClIVv.jpg

Gen is 2nd. All others have lasers. Most obvious. All other discussions regarding gaps, or date window or lugs are completely irrelevant, imho.