• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The purpose of QC pictures

DrJohnWatsonJr

Supporter-*NOOB FRIENDLY*
Supporter
27/12/16
Thanks for the great info! QC pics definitely rested my mind about the watch itself and if it had any serious flaws. Now I'll have to wait for a few weeks until they arrive! I'll just be combing through each picture and anticipating it.

tickedoff

Supporter
2/1/17
canada
As a noob on this forum, I appreciate when a member takes the time to explain what is acceptable , and what is not. Thank you.

Mr.Watch.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/17
As a noob on this forum, I appreciate when a member takes the time to explain what is acceptable , and what is not. Thank you.
I couldn't agree more. This thread came in handy for when i proceed to buy.

WolfCult

Horology Curious
8/1/17

+1 to what you've just said. Couldn't agree more but sadly not all newbies take time to read about the rules and guides.

Automaticwatch1987

1/2/17
I was informed to post here instead.

I just purchased a Noob V7 from PF 818 and this is the picture that I have concerns with.

https://imgur.com/U1z33ry

I am not seeing the steelinox on the wrist band. Is this common, or do you guys see it and I need glasses instead?

Anyone see any major flaws on the band?

Please let me know.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I was informed to post here instead.

I just purchased a Noob V7 from PF 818 and this is the picture that I have concerns with.

https://imgur.com/U1z33ry

I am not seeing the steelinox on the wrist band. Is this common, or do you guys see it and I need glasses instead?

Anyone see any major flaws on the band?

Please let me know.
No you were not told to post this in here. Wtf is wrong with your ability to comprehend simple English?

Infraction incoming

sent from my Samsung edge plus v6s

Automaticwatch1987

1/2/17
No you were not told to post this in here. Wtf is wrong with your ability to comprehend simple English?

Infraction incoming

Yes I was link provided and first sentence on first page qc posts can be listed. No one has helped me yet though, and came to realize this is a troll forum. I will find help else where.

Automaticwatch1987

1/2/17

Infraction incoming

Yes I was link provided and first sentence on first page qc posts can be listed. No one has helped me yet though, and came to realize this is a troll forum. I will find help else where.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Good call bye

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15

You are either a troll or the least intelligent person I have ever come across.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I have a phd in nursing, I highly doubt you are college educated. All you do is post condenscending post and flames. Reported once again.
Your reports are going to do nothing.

Thought you were leaving. Want some help with that too?

And good luck on the other forums if you approach them as you've approached this one

Automaticwatch1987

1/2/17
Your reports are going to do nothing.

Thought you were leaving. Want some help with that too?

And good luck on the other forums if you approach them as you've approached this one

I made a real post asking a real question. Most other forums I would get insight on what the issue here, but on this forum all I got was a bunch of trolls telling me to post somewhere, then telling me I was wrong but not telling me what's wrong. This is a typical British troll forum.