• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best tudor bb blue

MRB1

Horology Curious
3/4/15
First of all apologies if this is not the right part of the forum for questions. Please can someone advise a seller who can provide the absolute best version of the watch stated. Also interested in purchasing the Ranger. I really appreciate your help.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
All TD'S can source the same watches for the most part. Toro has both listed on his site that you mention. Please spend some time reading the forum there is knowledge beyond your years

sent from my noob Samsung V5

MRB1

Horology Curious
3/4/15
Thank you I appreciate it. My only dealings were years ago with Trusty Time. Mixed reviews lets say. How do I find Toro please? any links to a site. Thank you

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Look in the trusted dealers section you will find him. I've used him about 4 times always perfect

sent from my noob Samsung V5

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
The Tudor BB is made by one factory. All the dealers have access to it. It does come in two versions, though. One has a 2824 high beat (smoother sweep of the second hand. Same as the gen.) and a sapphire crystal. The other version has the 2813, lower beat (second hand does not sweep as smoothly.) and a mineral crystal. They both look pretty much the same. The 2813 version is cheaper, though. I would get the 2824 version.

D

d4m.test

Hi and welcome, it´s a perfect choice either the red or the blue. Register with Toro or Intime and both accepted CC last time I checked, works perfectly. It´s the $298 version at Intime with SS bracelet and leather strap.

MRB1

Horology Curious
3/4/15
Fiddo thanks for that. Done a little research and I'm seeing V1, 2 and 3 I believe. Nearly bought version 2 at 188 dollars but seen version 3 on a site called in time who seem really good. Would love the blue nylon strap with this I'm sure I could find replica version if it exists.