• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Had some fun tonight

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
2340e5cb6e3a714bad4b17dcd8dc0b3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Haha I pulled another 5mph and still had 800-1400 rpm before I needed to back off but getting there was the fun part.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
If it isn't in KM/h it's pretty much at the vehicles top speed I'm guessing. And if it is in KM/h, then that's pathetic. :whistling:

Cloked

Known Member
Certified
15/2/15
United Kingdom
Must've taken him 10 mins or so to get to top speed [emoji123]

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
It's mph and good going in a short wheelbase car in my opinion. You'd have to know the road and car, and have big brass balls to get that fast on a public road. I'm sure you know your abilities, but please stay safe.

My wife ran my modified FIAT Coupe 20vt off the 160mph clock once, I didn't have a GPS to verify and suspect the speedo ran fast, however, I'm not ashamed to admit I wasn't tough enough to do it.

I'm not condoning speeding or breaking the law, however, there are plenty more dangerous ways to get your kicks.

Fiveostang

6/11/12
I don't normally drive like that. I wanted to run it before and after mods and see the difference. It was a huge difference this car is fast actually extremely easy with a good amount left that wasn't top end. It felt very solid at speed I do know the road very well and I did it late at night no one on the road as soon as I came up on other cars I got off. I'm definitely not running through traffic like that.

idinwo01

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/11
It's mph and good going in a short wheelbase car in my opinion. You'd have to know the road and car, and have big brass balls to get that fast on a public road. I'm sure you know your abilities, but please stay safe.

My wife ran my modified FIAT Coupe 20vt off the 160mph clock once, I didn't have a GPS to verify and suspect the speedo ran fast, however, I'm not ashamed to admit I wasn't tough enough to do it.

I'm not condoning speeding or breaking the law, however, there are plenty more dangerous ways to get your kicks.

So your wife has balls?

This chick has balls, and it seems quite awesome. I am jealous.

http://youtu.be/EwCCk_r9AQ4