• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Official RCLC Bad Ass Thread!

Ko67

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
5/4/13
I did advise JAFO that I cannot claim to meet all of the initials of the RCLC title.... I am not Royal.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
add me in too please

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Welcome KO , I'm a little late to the party , but I have my Bawllz out in your honor! With all this talk of Beer I may have to go get one!

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Breaking News!!!!!!

Earlier today, Brother Whitey nominated fortis Persicum for membership in the most kick ass gang around - The RCLC. And since that was a no-brainer, I extended the Rose Gold C*ck Ring of Invitation to him and forty graciously accepted. Therefore, let it be known across all of repdom that forty is now a Brother in the RCLC, with all the rights, privileges, protections, and possible law suits that such a title entails.

I'd like you all to welcome forty to the Brotherhood and just to make sure it's completely official, I will now burn a fake Polo shirt I just got from Ali that was of course 7 sizes too small and I think the damn horse is actually a rabbit but what the hell it was cheap, right?

God bless the RCLC and may He have mercy on your souls. Amen.

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
@fortis Persicum
@JAFO

D...

Fort is worthy...a real strong silent type LOL

Whitney, the invitation was sent earlier today, accepted, and now forty is a fully erect I mean full fledged member. I don't know if he needs an updated sig or if he just wants to take the logo and add it below his current one but you are the King of Sigs and a sexy beast.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Breaking News!!!!!!

Earlier today, Brother Whitey nominated fortis Persicum for membership in the most kick ass gang around - The RCLC. And since that was a no-brainer, I extended the Rose Gold C*ck Ring of Invitation to him and forty graciously accepted. Therefore, let it be known across all of repdom that forty is now a Brother in the RCLC, with all the rights, privileges, protections, and possible law suits that such a title entails.

I'd like you all to welcome forty to the Brotherhood and just to make sure it's completely official, I will now burn a fake Polo shirt I just got from Ali that was of course 7 sizes too small and I think the damn horse is actually a rabbit but what the hell it was cheap, right?

Dayum...thanks D.

Fort is a good dude...I appreciate your "Assholiness" taking the time to anoint him...LOL

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Please reach out to me...I will do my best to take care of all Brothers as far as Sigs and such...

I think I made a new sig for Fort...maybe he needs an update?
[MENTION=59931]fortis Persicum[/MENTION]

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Whitney ???

jesus.jpg

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Dayum...thanks D.

Fort is a good dude...I appreciate your "Assholiness" taking the time to anoint him...LOL

You are welcome! We need more good Brothers for the cause!!!

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
Breaking News!!!!!!

God bless the RCLC and may He have mercy on your souls. Amen.

I am honored by this invitation. Long live the long ca ck