• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Official RCLC Bad Ass Thread!

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Done deal :)

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
qzB4veK.jpg

That's how all my beers are delivered, lol.

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Many people have asked us, "How can I join the RCLC?" And the answer is simple: you can't. No one "joins" the RCLC. One must be selected for membership and then receive the Golden Shower of Anointment. Or something like that, usually it's after I've had a couple beerz so it's all kinda hard to remember.

However, upon recommendation by a fellow Brother, the RCLC is extending the Rose Gold C*ck Ring of Invitation to a new potential member (lol, member). Who will it be? Will he accept the invitation and rise to the challenge of our rivals? Will he be spiritually prepared to join the Holiest of Holies? And who might the next member be? Well, I could tell you who it won't be but that list is pretty damn long at this point.

Long Live The RCLC and all that kinda stuff!!

Has anybody seen my car keys? I know I had them cause I had to get back in the damn house last nite after making a run to the beer store...

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Everyone, it is time for a moment of silence and reflection....The RCLC, the most hallowed and revered (yea some say feared, even) of close knit bad asses would like to welcome our newest member into the Brotherhood - Ko67.

Most of you guys all know Ko67 - Kevin. He's a bad ass, he's gots his Bawllz out, and not only does he fix every single watch I fck up, he's my go to guy and a modder on the Jedi level. You've all seen his work, hell half of you have had him work on your watches, and we've all seen the kick ass pieces he sometimes puts up for sale. Not only that, but he is also a swimsuit model and has been featured in a number of calendars over the years - he is a Sexy Beast of a man!

Now, since it's too early for me to start drinkin I'm gonna make this one short:

Oh mighty Rep Gods, we bring before you Ko67, who has been accepted into the RCLC Holiest of Holies. Please cast your blessings upon him, his work, and his modeling career. Guide him in his hours of despair, mainly whenever he gets a box from me with a broke ass watch in it. Amen.

Ok boys, gird your loins and grease your shafts - I'll perform the ceremonial Piss On A Pair Of Yeezies and it'll be official.

Kevin - welcome to the Insane Asylum

JAFO

KingKantona

I'm Pretty Popular
Welcome [MENTION=62114]Ko67[/MENTION] to the most revered (read debauched) group of deviants here at RWI, reminder to those knocking on the door, re JAFO's previous eloquent post in answering requests to join I say this,
Membership of RCLC this is an honour not a right, do you have what it takes perspective Long C@cks?.. :rollingonthefloor:

Phil G

Respected Member
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
It is indeed an honor to welcome @Ko67 to the brotherhood.

To complete your initiation ceremony it is required of you to piss into the ancient R.C.L.C piss pot.

When full you will walk around it three times then stand on one leg and pour the contents over your head while declaring your loyalty to the brotherhood.

Video evidence is optional. :laugh: [MENTION=73591]JAFO[/MENTION]

pisspot_zpsauuypwdb.jpg

KingKantona

I'm Pretty Popular
It is indeed an honor to welcome @Ko67 to the brotherhood.

To complete your initiation ceremony it is required of you to piss into the ancient R.C.L.C piss pot.

When full you will walk around it three times then stand on one leg and pour the contents over your head while declaring your loyalty to the brotherhood.

Video evidence is optional. :laugh: @JAFO

pisspot_zpsauuypwdb.jpg
Yep and no glugging half a dozen pints of water beforehand just to dimish the aroma or flavour, full bodied only for the LC...

Ko67

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
5/4/13
I am so overcome with emotion that I needed medical attention. Don't ask about the Oompa Loompa or the Easter bunny.

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
I am so overcome with emotion that I needed medical attention. Don't ask about the Oompa Loompa or the Easter bunny.

I see the ambulance workers covered your Bawllz. Heresy!!

MSAMatt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/12/14
welcome [MENTION=62114]Ko67[/MENTION] to our ranks, forever may your bawllz be out and your c*** be long. my beerz are raised in a toast of your honor!

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
then he can be cool like us :)

497.gif

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Welcome k067! We may have to start a special Lone Star branch of RCLC.