• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Official RCLC Bad Ass Thread!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
giphy.gif
Now that is as mesmerising as [MENTION=42313]Tucker[/MENTION]'s post on [MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION]'s 8,000 post thread.

Or was it 7k, I can't remember it all depends on what week it was :) He is prob at 10k now.

KingKantona

I'm Pretty Popular
@JAFO thread should be a Sticky, A reference point for all NOOBS looking to aspire & reach the very pinnacle of debauchary,impropriety,lechery,pleasure-seeking hedonism, depravity BUT first & foremost simply Bawllz-outtedness.
Congrats to all those qualified members...If you get my drift..

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
@JAFO thread should be a Sticky, A reference point for all NOOBS looking to aspire & reach the very pinnacle of debauchary,impropriety,lechery,pleasure-seeking hedonism, depravity BUT first & foremost simply Bawllz-outtedness.
Congrats to all those qualified members...If you get my drift..

Your signature has lost his neck lol.

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Breaking News!!! The RCLC has just inducted our newest member! Please welcome KingKantona to the Holiest of Holies. Yes, my friend, you have now been abducted I mean inducted into this most sacred of circles. KingKantona has shown the kind of Bawllz Out attitude that is required of a Brother in the RCLC. And he's very sexy as well.

And without a bunch more words and stuff, I shall now say a sacred prayer and burn one of my personal Herpes belts as a sacrifice to the rep gods. I would post pictures of the burning but it's like a secret ceremonial kind of thing...

Dear Baby Jesus,

Little 7 pound, 8 ounce baby. So cute and cuddly in your golden fleece diapers. Just a baby, can't even speak a word but still omnipotent. The RCLC wants to thank you for bringing us another brother into this holy flock that you have seen fit to bless the universe with. Please watch over him and guide him in his moments of despair - you know, when he runs out of beer at 11 at nite. Please accept our praises and lift him up in your muscley and well tanned arms and give him all sorts of magical powers and stuff. Amen.

And now the ceremony is concluded. Go forth and sin mightily, KingKantona...

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
and stuff........LOL

KingKantona

I'm Pretty Popular
Breaking News!!! The RCLC has just inducted our newest member! Please welcome KingKantona to the Holiest of Holies. Yes, my friend, you have now been abducted I mean inducted into this most sacred of circles. KingKantona has shown the kind of Bawllz Out attitude that is required of a Brother in the RCLC. And he's very sexy as well.

And without a bunch more words and stuff, I shall now say a sacred prayer and burn one of my personal Herpes belts as a sacrifice to the rep gods. I would post pictures of the burning but it's like a secret ceremonial kind of thing...

Dear Baby Jesus,

Little 7 pound, 8 ounce baby. So cute and cuddly in your golden fleece diapers. Just a baby, can't even speak a word but still omnipotent. The RCLC wants to thank you for bringing us another brother into this holy flock that you have seen fit to bless the universe with. Please watch over him and guide him in his moments of despair - you know, when he runs out of beer at 11 at nite. Please accept our praises and lift him up in your muscley and well tanned arms and give him all sorts of magical powers and stuff. Amen.

And now the ceremony is concluded. Go forth and sin mightily, KingKantona...

Wow... One of life's bucket 'to-do' list duly kicked, I'm currently enjoying a bit of R & R, Cheers @JAFO and fellow RCLC members.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
[MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] another photo of the Cerne Abbas Giant, also here is one of the horses. Incredible driving around there and seeing these things they are huge. I think the giant should be an honorary member of the R.C.L.C he certainly has the equipment.

Cerne-Abbas-Giant-010.jpg
Uffington-White-Horse-sat.jpg

KingKantona

I'm Pretty Popular
[MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] another photo of the Cerne Abbas Giant, also here is one of the horses. Incredible driving around there and seeing these things they are huge. I think the giant should be an honorary member of the R.C.L.C he certainly has the equipment.

Uffington-White-Horse-sat.jpg

Impressive [MENTION=113530]yllekp[/MENTION]
Thee definition of 'Bawllz Out' aye [MENTION=73591]JAFO[/MENTION]

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
@Raddave another photo of the Cerne Abbas Giant, also here is one of the horses. Incredible driving around there and seeing these things they are huge. I think the giant should be an honorary member of the R.C.L.C he certainly has the equipment.

Now that's a Long C*ck!! Brilliant!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Now that's a Long C*ck!! Brilliant!
Cerne Abbas: (Chalk-cut Figure). This huge and impressive giant figure is formed by a trench 0.3m (1ft) wide and the same depth, cut into the underlying chalk. He is 55m (180ft) long and 51m (167ft) wide, and his right hand holds an enormous knobbed club 36.5m (120ft) long.

?It just says his club is 120ft. long

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Cerne Abbas: (Chalk-cut Figure). This huge and impressive giant figure is formed by a trench 0.3m (1ft) wide and the same depth, cut into the underlying chalk. He is 55m (180ft) long and 51m (167ft) wide, and his right hand holds an enormous knobbed club 36.5m (120ft) long.

?It just says his club is 120ft. long

That's almost as long as Rob's!!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
[video]http://www.veoh.com/watch/v18565938zzR2t6wc[/video]

Look at this from 28:15 onwards it will give you an idea of size :)