• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Official RCLC Bad Ass Thread!

Thehitman

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Welcome to the revered, well revered by us anyway, brotherhood @stamsd [MENTION=96530]DocHolliday[/MENTION] and [MENTION=99350]Thehitman[/MENTION].

May the angle of your dangles always be directly proportional to your bounce per ounce.

Lol!!!! Thank you guys! This is one entertaining bunch! Haha I'm glad to be a part of this!

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Ok gents, Brother Raddave has brought us a new nomination, a fine upstanding member who goes by the name watch this. If you guys know watch then you know he's a funny guy, gots his Bawllz out, and has the right sunny disposition that the RCLC is known for. That's like what we're known for, right? Being all happy and friendly and stuff? I mean, we're not like those damn Ewoks at the end of Jedi, what with their stupid teddy bear parade and all that. You know, I wish the Stormtroopers had won and killed every single last one of those things. First of all, nobody can understand a word they say. Plus you just know they stink to high heaven and I bet they haven't evolved yet to the point where they actually use toilet paper and stuff. Wait - where was I? Oh yeah.

Ok so I present to you the newest member of the RCLC - watch this. No, I'm not telling you to watch this, I'm saying that's his name. Ah, just look for the RCLC logo in his sig and you'll know who I'm talking about.

Now that brings us to the ceremonial Rep Sacrifice to appease the Rep Gods and to thank them for bringing us such a fine looking I mean awesome dude. I shall now take a pair of scissors to a 37 dollar Keepall, bury the pieces tonight by the light of the moon, then drink some shine and take a piss right on the grave. The prayer will be said at that time so if you wanna hear it just come over about 11 tonite.

And welcome to the Insane Asylum...your official Swedish Made Enlarger will be shipped to you tomorrow. In a big box that says PEENUS ENLARGER on the outside in huge letters. To your neighbor's house. The nosey one who is a blabber mouth.

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
Ok gents, Brother Raddave has brought us a new nomination, a fine upstanding member who goes by the name watch this. If you guys know watch then you know he's a funny guy, gots his Bawllz out, and has the right sunny disposition that the RCLC is known for. That's like what we're known for, right? Being all happy and friendly and stuff? I mean, we're not like those damn Ewoks at the end of Jedi, what with their stupid teddy bear parade and all that. You know, I wish the Stormtroopers had won and killed every single last one of those things. First of all, nobody can understand a word they say. Plus you just know they stink to high heaven and I bet they haven't evolved yet to the point where they actually use toilet paper and stuff. Wait - where was I? Oh yeah.

Ok so I present to you the newest member of the RCLC - watch this. No, I'm not telling you to watch this, I'm saying that's his name. Ah, just look for the RCLC logo in his sig and you'll know who I'm talking about.

Now that brings us to the ceremonial Rep Sacrifice to appease the Rep Gods and to thank them for bringing us such a fine looking I mean awesome dude. I shall now take a pair of scissors to a 37 dollar Keepall, bury the pieces tonight by the light of the moon, then drink some shine and take a piss right on the grave. The prayer will be said at that time so if you wanna hear it just come over about 11 tonite.

And welcome to the Insane Asylum...your official Swedish Made Enlarger will be shipped to you tomorrow. In a big box that says PEENUS ENLARGER on the outside in huge letters. To your neighbor's house. The nosey one who is a blabber mouth.

thank you for the warm welcome my brother and may all your cocks swing low and long forever amen

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
And yes if you all are wondering my bawllz are out!!
Welcome to the well groomed unclean brotherhood.

May your c0ck swing low, let it waggle to and fro
you can tie it in a knot you can tie it in a bow.

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
The Brotherhood never fails to bring the comedy gold!!

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Seriously, we should like get a frat house and just hang out and drink Beerz and crush puss and all that kinda stuff. And no - we're not too old!

Thehitman

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15

I think we need a gang sign too... So we can be kool!

5f2419d2dd0475f7952c77b137e4c9fb.jpg

That's the definition of kool...

Thehitman

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Maybe something like this?

77cc2d5bb17669f64b5871a19e298bb1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
RCLC gangsign.......nope dont look at his hands........

XickbjI.jpg

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
Welcome to the well groomed unclean brotherhood.

May your c0ck swing low, let it waggle to and fro
you can tie it in a knot you can tie it in a bow.

thanx bro I appreciate it :D I got my dangle tangled

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
Seriously, we should like get a frat house and just hang out and drink Beerz and crush puss and all that kinda stuff. And no - we're not too old!

that sounds amazing we can have toga parties and be like a college movie