• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"The Official Planet Ocean Club"

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
KbkjX8.jpeg

hHLjkE.jpeg

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Think I may have found a gen 2200.50.00. In AUS, very good condition and serviced a few months ago by an ASC. Original owner and all artefacts included for $4200 AUD delivered.

Looks like it has the 2500D. Just waiting for confirmation and the service invoice, etc.

It'll be very hard to not buy this if all the stars align. I know I have my super franken 2201.50.00, but gen is gen, and it's a damn good price with no customs crap to deal with.

Last edited:

flopaklopp

Known Member
17/2/24
Hi, just received my QC pictures for a new LMPO Noob V12 and see that the rate is +/- 15s/d

Would you consider this acceptable as I have read the below,
great : +/- 5 s/d
acceptable : +/- 12 s/d

Thanks, happy to post other QC pics if interested but to my eye all looks OK.
Very nice. Hate to ask, but which TD? Can only find a v6 version at thr moment.

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Spoke with Omega AUS office and the ASC, and the gen 2200.50.00 I've been looking at checks out.

It's a 2011 make with the 2500D movement.

Full service by OMEGA SC within the past 12 months: New Barrel complete with mainspring, new auto reverser wheel, ratchet wheel, intermediate ratchet wheel, new winding stem. Plus full overhaul of crown, tube, HE valve, crystal assy, bezel, assy, with new spring bars and new hand set fitted, and no polishing required.

Great price and well respected seller, too. Looks like it's happening.

Hope to bombard everyone with some big brother/little brother PO pics in the near future.

aquaterranova666

Getting To Know The Place
25/5/24
Arrived this morning, awaiting watch smith toolset so that I can resize it. Noob LMPO v12, as far as can see it's an excellent rep. Compare to a gen the lume colour is off but there ain't much else that is. Very impressed with my first proper rep 👍🏻
What is the differences with the V12? That looks identical to my V6

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
What is the differences with the V12? That looks identical to my V6
Looks great. Main differences I'm aware of:
- v6 has short minute markers on either side of 6 o'clock; they should extend to the very bottom of the dial.
- v12 has no rounded corners in the date window, which it should.

Reactions: necro123

aquaterranova666

Getting To Know The Place
25/5/24
Looks great. Main differences I'm aware of:
- v6 has short minute markers on either side of 6 o'clock; they should extend to the very bottom of the dial.
- v12 has no rounded corners in the date window, which it should.
It seems I have v12 then. Cool! Thanks for the info

Reactions: SS72

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
It's very early days, but I definitely find the 42mm more desirable.

When I look at the 45mm, it's like there's too much dial / face relative to the bezel, case, crown and HEV crown, which are both the same size as the ones on the 42mm 2201.50.00. It's all a bit too round and flat for my liking -- like it has a really big forehead, if that makes sense.

The 42mm is more compact. To me, it is the quintessential design -- everything is perfectly proportioned and fits together just right.

I didn't have an opportunity to try on the 2200.50.00 before buying; the purchase was 100% based on opportunity. It may grow on me. But, for now, it's simply a nice to have and doesn't get my pulse racing.

I'll still be posting load of pics, though. Probably not as many as C Master, but I'll give it a shot. ;)

hhF2QQ.jpeg

KbLEK8.jpeg