• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Strap Freaks!!!

AxiAziz

27/10/16
EU
Guys I want a jeans denim strap. Can you suggest somebody can sell or take order. Not expensive please.

Picture is just for example.

Reactions: Woundup

RepIseek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/1/20
Texas
Excited to show these. The 382 has a beautiful Cordes Gustav Ammo so generously loaned out by @Woundup to get an idea for the bronzo. Greenstraps Vintage on the 2533.

I will easily be placing an order with David considering the superior quality of his straps.

z7lKUo.jpg

z7l3bk.jpg

z7lzXD.jpg

z7lhBJ.jpg

z7l2RP.jpg

Last edited:

Sleeper Ken

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/22
I didn’t see this mentioned anywhere. I was tempted to start a thread but didn’t want to draw to much attention to the matter but especially as a trusted strap maker on two, wanted everyone to know none the less - Simona DiStefano passed away and is no longer with us.

I don’t know what’s going on with her business but her site is down. She was always a pleasure to deal with and a true professional/craftsman and artist at what she did.
Following this sad news, does anyone know if Di Stefano straps will ever open again?

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
Here's one from a maker that I don't remember being mentioned in this thread before - Emre Leather Works, from Turkey.

I have to say that I am really impressed with this strap - with a 6152/2 build in the works I was looking for a more vintage style strap with a less 'tailored' finish than most of my current collection. The colour is incredible, the leather is of very high quality, has great grain character and is extremely soft. The construction is well executed with nice uniformed stitching and very good finishing. The screw in buckle is of decent quality but I'll be replacing it with a vintage style buckle anyway.

The really nice thing about receiving this strap was the presentation. I pay a lot more money for straps from some makers that arrive in bubble wrap with only a business card! Emre takes the time to make the arrival of his work a little more special with nice packaging, specification tag and a personalized letter.

Last edited:

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Here's one from a maker that I don't remember being mentioned in this thread before - Emre Leather Works, from Turkey.

I have to say that I am really impressed with this strap - with a 6152/2 build in the works I was looking for a more vintage style strap with a less 'tailored' finish than most of my current collection. The colour is incredible, the leather is of very high quality, has great grain character and is extremely soft. The construction is well executed with nice uniformed stitching and very good finishing. The screw in buckle is of decent quality but I'll be replacing it with a vintage style buckle anyway.

The really nice thing about receiving this strap was the presentation. I pay a lot more money for straps from some makers that arrive in bubble wrap with only a business card! Emre takes the time to make the arrival of his work a little more special with nice packaging, specification tag and a personalized letter.

Very nice pick up mate! I will look into that :)

How thick is the strap?

Reactions: Plaasbaas

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany

up_right

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/17
Spain
Crazy nice packaging!

Justin123

Known Member
2/8/22
Another strap freak here.... I've actually bought watches to match a particular strap. I love the process of having them custom made to my specifications.

I found a new Strap Maker that I just had make these 3 for me - they should be arriving tomorrow so I'm excited to see if the quality is as good as it looks in the pictures:

Soft burgundy calf for my 364:

Padded stingray for my 243:

Nile crocodile belly for my 286:
Love the burgundy strap

Karlchen

Supporter
Certified
12/1/14
Hi together,
i hope somebody can help: I search for a very softy black leather strap in 26mm (thick: 4-5mm)
Anyone an idea ?
Many thanks and a nice weekend :)

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Hi together,
i hope somebody can help: I search for a very softy black leather strap in 26mm (thick: 4-5mm)
Anyone an idea ?
Many thanks and a nice weekend :)
Oleg just made this one for me, it's distressed to get the grey/black look, but doesn't have to be of course.