• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sold Watch 3 weeks ago buyer filed claim what do i do?

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
So now, you are long standing member with reputation elswhere, good in nature but still breaking principal rule of filing PayPal claim without contacting the Board first? I'm sorry but we need to see a clear message to all of us reading this thread: FILE A DISPUTE/CLAIM WITH PAYPAL WITHOUT CONTACTING MODS AND YOU'LL GET BANNED! Period. Let this one slide and the rest of them soon will follow.
Pink will look good on you! Much deserved.

It's simple. you are banned. That's the rules. Goodbye.

Yep and Yep.

afdaddy

Renowned Member
13/12/13
Yup, sorry -- PayPal dispute with out mod approval is the golden rule...you just don't break it

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Sigh, rules is rules and FFS, as if you hadn't been around long enough to know 'em . . .
One simple help desk ticket and you would still be here.

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Let this be a lesson to all: Read The Freaking Rulez

This ain't rocket surgery. The few simple rules we have here are pretty easy to understand. Learn them, live them, love them, and you'll have a great time here. Break them and you'll get the Giant Gumboot up your bootie.

Malkovich

9/8/14
So...where's the ban hammer?

e1407b9bdcc3ee90c948596fde23a11d.jpg

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
I thought it was "rocket science"?

I am still scratching my head. Just bizarre.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
and he's a dope too. lol

For real, however I prefer idiot in this case. People need to remember in the rep game you never play with more then your willing to lose cause at some point you will lose. Shitty watch, lost shipment, seized, ripped off, or just disappointed. It happens. Oh yea and F PayPal.

applez

Known Member
5/8/14
Florida
Paypal is wrong for freezing a long-term account in good standing for just 1 reported bad transaction. I assume this is just a personal account too? But they are a corporate big brother and that’s the way that is. Makes me ponder if WU is best for m2m. I wouldn't want MY account frozen, and then maybe get quizzed by Paypal regarding the EXACT item.

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
I thought it was "rocket science"?

I am still scratching my head. Just bizarre.

our md said 'rocket surgery' in a board meeting once. We weren't quite sure if it was a mistake at the time but we've said it ever since. A bit of an inside joke but I'm pretty sure others say it too

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
So now this makes it okay for the OP? You should be ashamed of your actions.

And, thanking Vince for being a true gentleman throughout the situation, you really are a piss taker not giving a dam about his PayPal account and the ramifications of having his account frozen.

Actions like this are what deter people from wanting to sell to UK members.

=

Good Morning Gentlemen,
I am the member in question, Thankfully the watch arrived this morning after 5 weeks in transit and Vince and i have been talking all the way through the situation. We both had real issues with USPS and also Royal Mail my end here in the UK. It would seem that even using a tracked service things can disappear off the radar with both postal services unable to help either of us in any shape or form.
I'd like to thank Vince for being a true gentleman throughout the situation.
Many Thanks
A few of you may know me over on rwg.cc as 'Denimhead' long term lurker and old timer with plenty of positive feedback

MySharona

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
21/9/12
NC
Burn the witch. I'm sorry you got screwed, Vince. There's no excuse for this. "I'm a good guy on the forums"? Seriously. That's like telling a guy "my bad" after you rape his wife. In front of him. Shame on the buyer. You temporarily stole 4 grand from someone. I wouldn't do business with you if you had the last gallon of gas in post apocalyptic America. You suck the sweat off a dead man's balls.