• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Social status and purchase Replica

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
As for the original question, it's what I can realistically afford anyway and am mindful of what I'm wearing around the workplace for obvious reasons. Ain't balling out with no RM or bloody diamond drenched AP.

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
Most people won't even notice what's on the wrist unless they are watch enthusiasts like us nerds on here and it's usually the ladies 25 and older that will judge the shoes and how neat your appearance is. It shows them that you care about how you present yourself to others.

Was that one compliment letting you know how proud they are of you for getting new shoes that didn't have the velcro 🤔 🤔

@Dave2302[/USER.
[/QUOTE]

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Well I drive a Camry so I can afford a AP. You need to have priorities. But in reality I do try to get watches that are the in the realm of buying a gen. But if there is a watch you dream of I say go and get it. Who cares what others think. Most only see a watch and to those people a $6k Rolex is the same as a $30k. They just either see Rolex or a watch. So life is short and brutal so enjoy it.

EM9

Watch Acquisition Disorder
Supporter
Certified
7/8/18
28.3772° N, 81.5707° W
I like watches.. I wish other people liked watches. No one likes my watches. Not my gens, not my reps & definitely not the ones I'm drawing on with sharpie. I try to make it obvious sometimes with my 47s but still they resist and overt their eyes to said iPhones. The only compliments I've gotten in the last year have been over a v2 BLRO. Both times by the same daft waiter who delivered the next tables order to us.. Office wise there's a lot of nice pieces, half of them are probably real (Some live wild and buy off the bay rando) & people wouldn't know one way or the other. So, that just really leaves the assclown gauge. If most don't notice watches and even less can tell its a rep then it just comes down to how much of an assclown I'd like to be for the day. For instance, if I strap a Bubba Wilson RM to my body somewhere (hopefully my forehead area) and wander about in my Kia, I'm rolling at 150% assclown.

• Haha
Reactions: Dave2302 and ck7747

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
I got the "fuck you" status, so i rock which reps i want. Richard millies and 5 usd aliexpress moschino tshirts in a 300 people farmer village, driving a john deere tractor? I dont give a fuck

Me too (y) There is less folks in our Village, NW Highlands of Scotland, and yeah, I had Velcro's a few years ago, at least they were Reeboks for bumming around the Boat club, where I also wore Zimbabalooba trousers, (still do) :ROFLMAO:

I like them, I don't give one single fuck, and folks in most of the NW Highlands treat everyone equally, with the exception of a few of the incomers who think they are above everyone else, and usually end up pissing off back to where they came from :D

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Me too (y) There is less folks in our Village, NW Highlands of Scotland, and yeah, I had Velcro's a few years ago, at least they were Reeboks for bumming around the Boat club, where I also wore Zimbabalooba trousers, (still do) :ROFLMAO:

I like them, I don't give one single fuck, and folks in most of the NW Highlands treat everyone equally, with the exception of a few of the incomers who think they are above everyone else, and usually end up pissing off back to where they came from :D
Same herr'e, great to read:)

• Love
Reactions: Dave2302