• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singaporean, Malaysian or people living in SEA say hi!!!

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
bro my question, I thought, was quite clear

do you sell/trade your straps and watch accessories on any local "Marketplace" different from carousell or gumtree ?

you are talking about buying watches...that I know very well..
@dilodoli / Marius13 : yeah the box looks amazing !

oops my bad haha guess i interpreted your initial inquiry to include rep watches, yes i do trade in other marketplaces, however depends on what ya selling.

for straps if they are aftermarket ones (e.g. simona, tedsu, mario paci, malio, gunny straps) you could try local forums such as sgrolexclub or swx (google for them), however if they are marked with brands e.g. rep straps that comes stock with the watches from the factories, then best to avoid those forums i've mentioned and stick to rep forums, carousell or gumtree etc.

avogadroaa

Horology Curious
2/1/16
Great Collection ! May I ask where did you get that amazing box from ?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Awesome collection :thumbup:

And hi everyone from singapore! hahhah, hit me up with a pm if any sgrean's letting go of PAM 000, 111, 112, 390s :d

CalABC

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
31/8/15
Hey all!
I will be hitting every single SEA country (including Singapore and Malaysia) in the next 2 months. Which one would be the safest to get an (expensive!) franken rolex in safely past customs?
Thanks!

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
are you wearing it or carrying it in ?

Doubt you'll have issues in Sillypore..

nospam

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/15
Not sure if this has been answered - for singapore paypal, cant seem to be able to find the gift option?

zxflamyxz

18/11/15
does anybody knows where in S pore is there a reputable repair shop for replica watches?

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
All TDs that ive used are able to deliver. Most of the issues come from our customs. Got stolen once and detained twice to be taxed.

Sent from my Super Rep iPhone using Tapatalk.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Guys I just discovered PayPal Singapore has removed the send money to family (aka PayPal gift) option. How ahr?

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk

Zelgadus

12/5/16
Heyas, fellow Malaysian here.

Any peeps who like to chill around Starhill or check out the town boutiques feel free to pm me. :)