• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singaporean, Malaysian or people living in SEA say hi!!!

pongo

Looking Around
11/10/15
Hello folks!
I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia.
I used to get reps from the local dealers but then i decided to make my first purchase from China to get Breitling SA for the better price.

From the EMS tracking site, the watch's mentioned to be "handed over to the customs" in Jakarta, Indonesia by 01/12/15 and has not been released yet.
Is there anyone here, esspecially my fellow Indonesians, got experience with customs clearance on replica watches?
How do you deal with that?

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
[MENTION=113675]pongo[/MENTION] i believe that there should be no issues... theres a few fellow indonesians who have killer reps...

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Hi Guys, ang moh living in Sin City for quite long already

A question for fellow xinjiapolians, do you sell/trade your straps and watch accessories on any local "Marketplace" different from carousell or gumtree ?

I don't intend to have paypal and honestly I don't feel like selling to overseas kakis so I was wondering if you guys have any other place I don't know.

Thanks

Iwcboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/12/15
Am from Singapore as well. Am pretty keen to buy locally rather than from overseas.

Once again, welcome to all!

nicholaszz

Looking Around
12/12/15
Hey guys from singapore as well just joined interested to get a replica watch haha, any reccomendations? any singapore dealer?

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
I ever bought a gen AP strap before.

U can spot a seller from Spore in m2m post which eliminates any oversea courier services.

Seriously, outside the above perimeter, buyers aint protected from Forum's Admin which i never recommend @ all unless you are well acquainted with the seller who is a friend of yours IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iwcboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/12/15
Hey guys from singapore as well just joined interested to get a replica watch haha, any reccomendations? any singapore dealer?
It would do us good if there is dealer in SG

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

dilodoli

I'm Pretty Popular
19/5/14
greeting from another indonesian.
here is my current collection (more AP are coming)
23681694626_2996bccd92_b.jpg

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
i know there is someone with a blogspot site and some ads on gumtree selling reps. His/her markup is insane..

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
there are 3 dealers here who are singaporeans. they all accept local bank transfers. its not feasible to do business away from the watch hub in guangzhou, one tried and ended up shifting operations to china. expect huge markups for those selling reps here, the risk/reward is higher and dont expect that they can fix anything if the watch goes bust, like all dealers, they are not watch smiths, just middleman between the factories and the customers.

SG customs is not stringent, so i wouldnt be bothered much with customs so long as the shipper ships well.

hublotkingpower

Renowned Member
9/12/14
Southeast Asia
there are 3 dealers here who are singaporeans. they all accept local bank transfers. its not feasible to do business away from the watch hub in guangzhou, one tried and ended up shifting operations to china. expect huge markups for those selling reps here, the risk/reward is higher and dont expect that they can fix anything if the watch goes bust, like all dealers, they are not watch smiths, just middleman between the factories and the customers.

SG customs is not stringent, so i wouldnt be bothered much with customs so long as the shipper ships well.

Yea I had a post about these SG sellers marking up the price 100-200% for the same watch from TD. As you said since SG customs isn't an issue I would just get it straight from TD much better and you get assurance if anything happens to your watch :) just my 2c

Sent from my KW iPhone V3

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
Hi Guys, ang moh living in Sin City for quite long already

A question for fellow xinjiapolians, do you sell/trade your straps and watch accessories on any local "Marketplace" different from carousell or gumtree ?

I don't intend to have paypal and honestly I don't feel like selling to overseas kakis so I was wondering if you guys have any other place I don't know.

Thanks

in all honesty, there should not be much of an issue to buy from the trusted dealers on RWI or from other overseas based forumers as you can be sure that the Mods here will be on hand to help resolve any issues that may arise between TD and the forumer in the best interest of both parties. also as retina mentioned, some of the TDs here accept local ibank payments as well so you do not need a paypal account. some TDs also offer local shipping as the stocks are in SG or have it shipped in from GZ, CN directly to your doorstep, no issues with customs from what i gathered.

cheers

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
in all honesty, there should not be much of an issue to buy from the trusted dealers on RWI or from other overseas based forumers as you can be sure that the Mods here will be on hand to help resolve any issues that may arise between TD and the forumer in the best interest of both parties. also as retina mentioned, some of the TDs here accept local ibank payments as well so you do not need a paypal account. some TDs also offer local shipping as the stocks are in SG or have it shipped in from GZ, CN directly to your doorstep, no issues with customs from what i gathered.

cheers

bro my question, I thought, was quite clear

do you sell/trade your straps and watch accessories on any local "Marketplace" different from carousell or gumtree ?

you are talking about buying watches...that I know very well..
[MENTION=83781]dilodoli[/MENTION] / Marius13 : yeah the box looks amazing !

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
Anyone knows where can I get quality leather straps for AP 15400 JF in Singapore? Don't really wanna send it overseas unnecessarily.

unless you're willing to pay double or triple the prices for aftermarket or get a gen strap. if not, u can approach any of our trusted strap makers as well. no need to send your watch to them, just tell them model&maker, they'd be able to make one&send it to you.