• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singaporean, Malaysian or people living in SEA say hi!!!

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
Guys how long does ems take from guangzhou to Malaysia? From what i read, it normally takes up to 3 days only. My watches have been posted on 17 but yet to reach Malaysia :/

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
Guys how long does ems take from guangzhou to Malaysia? From what i read, it normally takes up to 3 days only. My watches have been posted on 17 but yet to reach Malaysia :/

usually 3-5 working days max already for GZ -> SG so MY should be similar too, maybe you wana drop your TD an email to help you trace the package's whereabouts?

Thank Ash. And also ur reply from my PM...

no worries bro, looking forward to seeing the BB on ya wrist!

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
usually 3-5 working days max already for GZ -> SG so MY should be similar too, maybe you wana drop your TD an email to help you trace the package's whereabouts?

no worries bro, looking forward to seeing the BB on ya wrist!

Thanks bro. Arrived MY yesterday. For Malaysians' info, my package took a total of 5 working days from GZ to Malaysia (KLIA). Probably one or two more days to any other states in Malaysia.

joshualow_

19/2/13
Any recommended way of shipping to the US? Just received a letter stating my AP was seized at customs. I used Singpost to send it out and i declared "watch tools" on the declaration sticker.

sujaul

Known Member
5/1/15
Oh my. I just sent out my m2m sale item and declare it as watch part for repair on the customs sticker and via singpost too. To the US. You're making me nervous

joshualow_

19/2/13
I have been putting watch tools for all my m2m sales. Succeeded twice for the delivery to the US, however it failed this time :( What watch did you sell?

sujaul

Known Member
5/1/15
A wbk gmtc II. I hope mine went through. How do you rectify packages intercepted by customs?

joshualow_

19/2/13
From what I see on this forum, the guys just say ignore the letter from the customs if not you're sort of cooperating with them.

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
Here my new strap and buckle with removable sub.

nice thick strap and buckle bro, looking good!

Any recommended way of shipping to the US? Just received a letter stating my AP was seized at customs. I used Singpost to send it out and i declared "watch tools" on the declaration sticker.

Oh my. I just sent out my m2m sale item and declare it as watch part for repair on the customs sticker and via singpost too. To the US. You're making me nervous

hmm you all sent via Registered Mail or EMS-Speedpost? lately US-Customs has been very strict too.

digital

17/12/13
Got difference between registered post and EMS? Which one less likely to get intercepted by customs?

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
Got difference between registered post and EMS? Which one less likely to get intercepted by customs?

yup have difference, EMS is somewhat a premium service and will be scrutinised more than registered/normal international airmail. i used both before, EMS always have issues locally or at the destination customs. my customs clearance i wrote same as what you guys declare, but never had issues with registered or non-regis international mail.

Send via Registered Mail at Singpost. Unlucky man..

but honestly speaking, i heard the US customs have been rather more on the ball than usual, even UK side also clamping down making buyers pay for custom duties/fees in order to release packages.