• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singaporean, Malaysian or people living in SEA say hi!!!

sonicwinter

Known Member
22/4/07
Hi, back after a long hiatus thanks to TapaTalk and discovery of SevenFriday reps. I'm from east side of SG. [MENTION=51592]Charima[/MENTION], I love APs too and have a Black theme and Safari :)

Charima

28/9/12
Hi, back after a long hiatus thanks to TapaTalk and discovery of SevenFriday reps. I'm from east side of SG. [MENTION=51592]Charima[/MENTION], I love APs too and have a Black theme and Safari :)

Hi bro .. I used to have a Black Theme too.. :)

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
hey fellow sgreans and malaysians. if you are interested in getting a pam do have a look at my sales thread. i prefer shipping to neighboring countries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aflop

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/5/13
Does anyone in Sg offer waterproofing services for reps?

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
Anyone received packages from The States before? From US to Malaysia or Singapore, how safe is it? Might be getting a watch from M2M :/

digital

17/12/13
It's safe for Singapore. Usually takes about two to three weeks. Bought straps and watches M2M and touch wood no issue at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prtscn

Known Member
23/5/14
Well, I was thinking.. does anyone wanna have a GTG? We can talk about watches and have a drink or sth

kroasan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/15
singapore here. anyone know where i can fit a gen IWC Portuguese 3714 dial into a rep locally? do we have any trusted watch repair/modding places??

Jackmok

Horology Curious
29/4/15
Hi everybody! Is there any TD in Singapore? searching for good SUB-C with date. Thanks.

enamoured

19/3/14
Tsk. Stop asking without first searching... If u failed to search then ask

Singaporeans please live up to ur namesake

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
Hey Guys! Thanks for dropping by the SG,MY & SEA thread, please kindly use the "Search" button for all your rep watch research as is a wealth of information and many SMEs in the forum whom is more qualified to help answer your questions. However if you need any assistance, please drop me a PM thanks!

Cheers
Ash

jacq

3/10/15
Hello, I'm from the Philippines though I live in the US now. I'm going back at the end of the month, I'm excited!