• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Porsche Design Diver P'6780

cnwh

27/10/13
Would like to share my very first purchase :D
I thought it's lovely!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

cnwh

27/10/13
Thanks. Let's try again. I use the default media uploader in the reply function. If it still doesn't work, I'll register a photobucket account later.

Ballface

20/6/12
Pics are working for me. Congrats on the watch, a pretty unusual pick for a first but it's a really cool one (what with the mechanics behind it). Thanks for sharing!

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Nice watch mate and something you don't see every day here. ;) Congrats!

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Nice one, congrats!

cnwh

27/10/13
Thanks guys !
My first purchase is actually a Pam111 and breitling skyland avenger. But this watch , which I have ordered shortly after the 2, arrived before my first purchase therefore I'll take it as my first rep. I'm still waiting patiently for my Pam :p

matt99

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/10/13
Wow, that is nice where did you get that one from?

Is it a 1:1 rep?

cnwh

27/10/13
Hi, i got it from Watchinternational, not a TD here but in another forum.

It's not a 1:1 and the obvious being the movement which is an Asian 21J, and the side engraving of "PORSCHE DESIGN" and "P'6780". The Rep has a much thicker engraving than the gen, and it was painted black instead of colorless in the Gen.

This is based on what I gathered by comparing with the pic of Gen. However, I have not handled a Gen therefore unable to comment on the materials.

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Looks huge on your wrist but it is a great looking and interesting watch. I know you are gonna cut that strap down though - makes me sad.

cnwh

27/10/13
Strap cut. I still keep the remnants. Feel a pity for not having a larger wrist to wear it to its best potential

D

d4m.test

Pics are working here, too. Very nice watch. As a mate said, one doesn't see too many of these here. Welcome to the Club!

dave