• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singapore watch repair

Destroyertan

22/4/15
Hi guys, also looking for a watchsmith in SG. Mind sharing the contact? By the way, does he offer luming services as well?

WatchTheHell

Still New
26/4/15
hi cow, don't mind can SIC the contacts of the watch smiths to me as well ? will be handy when I get my 1st rep.

Therayo

I'm Unknown!!
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/9/14
Anyone got contacts to repair a ZF PAM505? Stopped working when I accidentally dropped it.
From Singapore here. Thanks

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
I have two contacts but only in Malaysia. PM if you need one. By the way before rushing to send your watches to the claimed watchsmiths, make sure they are qualified. So many Tom dick and Harry trying to be a watch smith these days.

atldml

Known Member
10/5/15
So many Singapore members! Very new to the game and in need of service/repair as well. Thanks!

FcFan

I'm Unknown!!
31/5/15
Hi, new here...
Appreciate if cow pal can pm me the watchsmith contact.
Thanks in advance...

orangeboy

Known Member
16/12/11
Hey all - wondering if there's anyone who can help me remove some dust particles on my dial and crystal of my pam luminor - I've read the tutorials but lack the tools and confidence of doing it myself - any suggestions would be most appreciated!

kevin.123

Renowned Member
12/8/14
So many Singapore members! Very new to the game and in need of service/repair as well. Thanks!
Yeah! Agreed! Suddenly so many locals are popping out in this thread.. used to be so dam dead!! Lol.. anyway hi to all in singapore!!

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
You know the Singaporean. He is a hard-working, industrious, rugged individual. Or we would not have made the grade. But let us also recognise that he is a champion grumbler.

humsup77

I'm Unknown!!
10/3/15
Hi,

can you PM me the Singapore watch repairer contact for replica?

Am from SG here too.

Thanks

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
So many new sg members. Poor cow... He has to send so many pm's.. Why don't you guys contact him instead lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyrasym

Renowned Member
17/8/13
I'm wondering if any member has gone to get their watch fixed at cow's contact? Any reviews? Heh.