• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singapore watch repair

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
I really need someone or a rep friendly watchsmith in singapore to fix a keyless issue. Someone have a watchmith you can refer me to?

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

silverclaw

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
UK
yes, please share.

I know of Spinmaster, and one of my friends who doesn't want to become known.

2ichigo2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/2/14
Pls PM me the watchsmith, thz.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

mrtesting

2/8/13
Oh and do pm me too (we are making a Singapore based whatsapp group, so if you are interested do pm me and I'll add you in) :) sharing is caring

Reactions: sharafudin

aproyaloak

24/3/14
can you please do PM me too? thanks a bunch HeavenStorm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
I havent go to the watchsmith yet. I think i will go this weekend. I have fixed the keyless issue myself so maybe i will go for cleaning and movement regulation. I will inform you guys after i go there :)

2ichigo2

15/2/14
I havent go to the watchsmith yet. I think i will go this weekend. I have fixed the keyless issue myself so maybe i will go for cleaning and movement regulation. I will inform you guys after i go there :)

Hope to hear good news :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
You guys need to hang around more, its not that hard to fix your own watch actually. Read up some tutorials or try it out yourself are just some ways to learn. :)

silverclaw

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
UK
You guys need to hang around more, its not that hard to fix your own watch actually. Read up some tutorials or try it out yourself are just some ways to learn. :)

+1!

Not too difficult, but getting started will mean 5 broken movements :(

OP, would you give the price of the service?

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
+1!

Not too difficult, but getting started will mean 5 broken movements :(

OP, would you give the price of the service?

Sometimes there are people like me, who easily broke something. So i prefer a watchsmith . Ask shiro how i broke my Gmt master lol. Yea of course i will give the price after i went there.

SDM333

2/2/13
Kindly PM me the contact of any reliable rep-friendly local watchmaker too. Thanks

relicart

Horology Curious
15/8/13
hi heaven can pm me the details of the local watch smith? i've got a lose crown Stem and i cant adjust the time.
looking for a waatchsmith to get it fixed . thanks!

cnwh

27/10/13
Do pm me too some contacts. I have some gen to be repaired and I don't mine oem or rep parts coz cost of repairing a gen is too high from AD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ra552r

Horology Curious
18/3/14
Hi guys, please pm me too some recommended local rep friendly watchsmith..need to service my eta clone movement. thanks