• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singapore watch repair

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
Yup, I have. I saw some names there but I am not too sure if those are still doing the repair as of now thus that is why I am asking. I am at my wits end as there seems to be no local shop that I have been to that is willing to repair or take a look at my watch. Such a pity.

At the most get a new rep :)

m1chae1

Horology Curious
4/10/14
Are you sure you went to the correct shop? There are two in b3
It is the one on the right of the escalator right? i asked the guy and he said something like the boss not in so i am not sure if he is aware of it. i probably will try to go back another day again just to try as i live around there only. :D

At the most get a new rep :)
Bro, i feel that this piece still can use leh, just not sure what is wrong with it. Of cos if too ex to repair then no choice lo. Either keep it at home to collect dust or give it to others for spare parts..

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
Means you suey lor.. Its some uncle doing the servicing. Try another day maybe. Anyway, i send my reps overseas now adays for servicing. More ex more hassle but i feel more assured that it is in good hands

EsterC

Known Member
17/6/12
hi all, can i check if there're any others besides spin and han meng? My dates are changing at 1030, I just need to get it tweaked a little.

spursian

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Means you suey lor.. Its some uncle doing the servicing. Try another day maybe. Anyway, i send my reps overseas now adays for servicing. More ex more hassle but i feel more assured that it is in good hands
Bro, which overseas watchsmith do you send to? Not sure if I want to risk it sending back to my TD in China... Heard watches go missing easily.

When all think alike, no one is thinking..

limpflink

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/6/14
Bro, which overseas watchsmith do you send to? Not sure if I want to risk it sending back to my TD in China... Heard watches go missing easily.

i have sent back to toro, 2 months and have not reach yet .. =(

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14

I recently sent my Yachtmaster to Ssteel in Finland for a switch to eta movement. Turn around was about 5 days and with shipping back and forth all in 3 weeks.

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
i have sent back to toro, 2 months and have not reach yet .. =(

i asked watchsmith in china town, he said can service...
Goh Seo Choon
335 Smith Street #01-168 Chinatown Complex, Singapore 050335

anyone tried before ?

http://yeomansweblog.wordpress.com/2007/03/26/a-local-watch-maker/
2months and it hasnt shown up? That sounds horrible

EsterC

Known Member
17/6/12
goh seo choon knows how to make watches work. but, it won't be treated nicely. my dials and hands were scratched pretty badly. a lot of things were slipshod, but he made the movement run again.

spursian

Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
goh seo choon knows how to make watches work. but, it won't be treated nicely. my dials and hands were scratched pretty badly. a lot of things were slipshod, but he made the movement run again.
Who's that and where is he located?

spursian

Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Ah ok. Just saw the earlier post.

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Han Meng at B3 of lucky chinatown
I wonder how many clients this thread had cost HM/GSC to loose their gen clients, well done! I don't understand why can't this been thru private messaging but openly in a public forum??

I believed most sections on this forum are visible to anyone in the cyberspace except the sale sections. The names been mentioned are genuine names of watch shop owners, HM is not a watchmaker btw. HM has been a reputable licensed dealer for preowned watches for almost 20 yrs. I hope the moderator seeing this can delete or alter this ppl names, i sincerely hope they will not have any problem renewing their dealership license soon..

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
I wonder how many clients this thread had cost HM to loose his gen clients, well done! I don't understand why can't this been thru private messaging but openly in a public forum??

I believed most sections are visible to anyone in the cyberspace except the sale sections. The name been mentioned is a genuine name of a watch shop owner, he is not a watchmaker btw. HM has been a reputable licensed dealer for preowned watches for almost 20 yrs. I hope the moderator seeing this can delete or alter this person's name, i sincerely hope HM will not have any problem renewing his dealer license soon..

Edited as per your request :)

busyman123

Horology Curious
28/11/14
Hi guys, as i am pretty new to this new hobby..can any big brothers here advice where can i visit in sg to adjust my rolex bracelet? it currently too big for me :(

twoti

Looking Around
23/1/14
Hi, any to recommend. I have a new fc diver, with stuck date wheel and worse of all, a broken case screw. TD sold me without warranty. I need to get a fix. Please help!!!!

458spider

I'm Pretty Popular
2/3/13
Hi, any to recommend. I have a new fc diver, with stuck date wheel and worse of all, a broken case screw. TD sold me without warranty. I need to get a fix. Please help!!!!

who do u buying from?