• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singapore watch repair

Deals789

Getting To Know The Place
15/1/13
Hi guys I am in Singapore and will appreciate if you can PM me the telegram group details. Thanks in advance

RolexSub

Still New
18/6/24
Hey guys I decided to create another group since nobody has recieved an invite to join the OG one. Mod edit: keep your groups to PMs
Hi can I get an invite to Singapore telegram group too I’m singaporean

sonnyboyyyyy

Still New
25/12/23
Hi bros, anyone has any place to intro for watch repair and servicing for APs? would greatly appreciate it

luvecraft

Getting To Know The Place
12/3/13
Hi is the telegram group SG still around? I like to be part of it please ,handle 老蔡

DeliciousRice007

I'm Unknown!!
19/8/24
Thanks @tt88.

For those wanting to join the SGReptime group, please pm your telegram handle before I can send an invitation.

The reason for all this is because it's a closed group and by invitation only.

We have 400 local members and we want to ensure members are protected for safe trading and buying of watches within the local Singapore market.

The pre-requisite is that you have to be in Singapore

We have recommendations for dealers there, including RWI TDs and also non-TDs,(use at your own risk). Recommendations for watchmakers in SG.

It's meant to be a supplement to RWI (but not rwi endorsed), for local trades as some members might not want to sell internationally.

Cheers.
Hi there, please add me to your group, i'm based in Singapore @DeliciousRice4721

vince80

I'm Unknown!!
21/8/24
Hi Guys, can someone ping me the link as well, i need to find a a shop to repair my watch rotor.

thank you in advance!

Reaps

Currently a Seadweller Enthusiast
25/9/22
Really? Does noone read any thread? The owner of the group told you guys to PM him, every day, I see people asking him to PM them, he won't check this thread often, please stop being lemmings and actually read the content

• Love
Reactions: Dave2302