• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singapore watch repair

Stoodsey

Looking Around
11/5/18
Hi would like to be part of the telegram group too. Looking for someone to service my watches as well in SG. Thanks!

Harruchi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
20/3/14
Singapore
Hi would like to be part of the telegram group too. Looking for someone to service my watches as well in SG. Thanks!
Hey guys I decided to create another group since nobody has recieved an invite to join the OG one. Mod edit: keep your groups to PMs

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenster

Looking Around
10/6/23
SG
Hello fellow Singaporeans! I'm looking for a local watchsmith to take a look at my VSG aqua terra movement.
Keen to join any chat group or get any info. Thanks in advance!

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
Thanks @tt88.

For those wanting to join the SGReptime group, please pm your telegram handle before I can send an invitation.

The reason for all this is because it's a closed group and by invitation only.

We have 400 local members and we want to ensure members are protected for safe trading and buying of watches within the local Singapore market.

The pre-requisite is that you have to be in Singapore

We have recommendations for dealers there, including RWI TDs and also non-TDs,(use at your own risk). Recommendations for watchmakers in SG.

It's meant to be a supplement to RWI (but not rwi endorsed), for local trades as some members might not want to sell internationally.

Cheers.