• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singapore watch repair

dblwhopper

Looking Around
12/11/23
Hello fellow SGreans!! Hope to join the telegram group! Looking for places in locally to service my PAM rep 😅

Reaps

-
25/9/22
But they charge me around 110usd. is it that price? As i feel it is too expensive so im checking
$50 for the crystal and $60 for labor.

Depending on where you live, that's a steal. Some places in the US charge you $30-40 flat fee to even open up your watch.

It's up to you. Would you rather receive the watch in hand with the crystal already swapped? Or save like $30 but having to find a local watch smith that accepts working on replicas to swap the crystal for you? The answer to me, is very easy.

Afpire93

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/11/23
$50 for the crystal and $60 for labor.

Depending on where you live, that's a steal. Some places in the US charge you $30-40 flat fee to even open up your watch.

It's up to you. Would you rather receive the watch in hand with the crystal already swapped? Or save like $30 but having to find a local watch smith that accepts working on replicas to swap the crystal for you? The answer to me, is very easy.
Ahh okay i understand.Thank you! Do you mind if i ask this

and

does clean provide a better build than the other? As i am unsure if the weight will really make a big different for the top up. Thank you.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Ahh okay i understand.Thank you! Do you mind if i ask this

and

does clean provide a better build than the other? As i am unsure if the weight will really make a big different for the top up. Thank you.

Next time, do your own research. There are hundreds of pages of reading that can give you the in depth knowledge you need. I hate spoonfeeding people the most. You have the world's most in depth replica forum at your finger tips.

My opinion. Go with clean. Added weight is meaningless to me. I care about looks. Are you going to take off your watch and hand it to people? Even then the added weight still isn't close to gen.

• Love
Reactions: Afpire93

Afpire93

19/11/23
Next time, do your own research. There are hundreds of pages of reading that can give you the in depth knowledge you need. I hate spoonfeeding people the most. You have the world's most in depth replica forum at your finger tips.

My opinion. Go with clean. Added weight is meaningless to me. I care about looks. Are you going to take off your watch and hand it to people? Even then the added weight still isn't close to gen.
Apologies. But I have been reading for the last 3 days so i know it is better just thinking what might be the big different. But thank you, you have a point on that.
Do you happen to know any watchsmith that deals with fixing rep? Much appreciated. Thank you.

ming993

Looking Around
25/11/23
Hey guys I decided to create another group since nobody has recieved an invite to join the OG one. Mod edit: keep your groups to PMs
I am keen to join the group can send me the link for the group? Thank you

jz001

24/7/18
Hi all, looking for some guys locally to service and repair a watch of mine. I have pmd alvinado but it does not seem he logs in here often .

Could someone please recommend some people providing repair servicing? or must I join the telegram group to learn about them.

Thanks very much for the help

ming993

Looking Around
25/11/23
Hi guys, I am looking for watch smith to service and repair a rep watch. Could someone kindly introduce a reliable watch smith to me. Thank you very much.

pinguuuu

Looking Around
17/12/23
hello, looking to repair my watch, pmed with regards to joining the telegram group. TIA