• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singapore watch repair

pinguuuu

Looking Around
17/12/23
Hi would like to be part of the telegram group too. Looking for someone to service my watches as well in SG. Thanks!

xephil

Looking Around
2/1/24
Would like to be part of the group too. Please PM for the telegram group!

ThunderBuddy

Horology Curious
27/10/18
I know a watchsmith near Paya Lebar. I have been there a few times for repair, service and movement swaps. However, the charge is fixed at $150 for any service, whether it's repair, tuning, servicing, or movement swap. I'm not sure if this is too expensive. If you're interested, you can PM me, but please note that my last visit was 2-3 years ago, so I'm not sure if he is still in business. If anyone wants to try their luck, let me know.

Zaf7799

Looking Around
25/1/24
Hihi. Would like to be part of the telegram group. My watches are in need of servicing

JuzPanda

Looking Around
20/5/22
Anyone has a decently priced watchsmith that can repair reps? My Omega VSF is not moving.

ichiDT

Looking Around
14/2/24
Hi guys my watch is in need of servicing please pm me telegram group TYVM.

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Hi guys,

I have heard a few members mentioning that there are few watchsmiths in Golden Landmark Shopping Center that will handle such jobs but you probably need to check and ask which one.

Let me know if anyone gets one rep friendly watchsmith.

Thanks