• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singapore watch repair

damagecontrol

Looking Around
20/7/23
Singapore
hello, interested and really want to join the group. already pm-ed alvinado, but posting here so he/she may see my response. thank you!

Oysterroo

Looking Around
3/8/23
Singapore
hello, interested and looking to repair my watch. Appreciate if could PM me the telegram group as well.

Ps. Have pmed Alvin as well.

Thanks in adv!

StallionVoid

Looking Around
4/11/21
Hi, would really love to join the telegram group. Appreciate if anyone could PM me the telegram invite link.
Have also PMed alvindo and 2fast4lust.

Thank you

lerner987

Looking Around
4/8/23
Singapore
Hi would like to be part of the telegram group too. Looking for someone to service my watch as well in SG. Thanks!

Delocroix

Looking Around
8/8/23
Singapore
Hello it is my first time here. Would like to know where I can service my replica watches. Been searching for years to repair 5 of them but I always can't seem to find a place to do it. Tried normal watch shops and either got jeered at or snubbed for bringing them replica watches to repair

Reactions: BogoslavBlizniak

Delocroix

Looking Around
8/8/23
Singapore
Thanks @tt88.

For those wanting to join the SGReptime group, please pm your telegram handle before I can send an invitation.

The reason for all this is because it's a closed group and by invitation only.

We have 400 local members and we want to ensure members are protected for safe trading and buying of watches within the local Singapore market.

The pre-requisite is that you have to be in Singapore

We have recommendations for dealers there, including RWI TDs and also non-TDs,(use at your own risk). Recommendations for watchmakers in SG.

It's meant to be a supplement to RWI (but not rwi endorsed), for local trades as some members might not want to sell internationally.

Cheers.
@MrDejaVu06

darrellljq

Looking Around
14/8/23
Hi, would really love to join the telegram group. Appreciate if anyone could PM me the telegram invite link.

Tuesdae666

Looking Around
21/8/23
Hi I would like to join the group too. But I can't figure out a way to PM. Is it starting a conversation?

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
You guys are better off sending it to Europe to a proper watchsmith than trying to fix it underground in Singapore. The wait times are crazy long - and the people who do it here treat it like a hobby - not a career.

There are plenty of good watch smiths in RWI - and the turnaround is about 4-6 weeks including back-and-forth shipping if you do the UK triangle route.

RandomNick

Looking Around
26/9/18
Hello guys! Would like to get an invite to SG group for watch servicing as well. Please kindly drop the invite via PM please. Thanks very much in advance.