• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singapore watch repair

Harruchi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
20/3/14
Singapore
Appreciate it if ya'll can pm me the link to join the tele group cheers

sadde

Getting To Know The Place
22/11/15
lol does anyone even has the link that’s active here ? I’ve seen many posts requesting and personally also requested for it , but none care to share :(

sebastianbf

Still New
14/9/12
Hi
Based in Singapore here too. Please someone PM me the link. Need to align the dial on my Tag.
Thanks

serengeti18

I'm Unknown!!
4/1/19
I tried Mee Lian Watch at Old Airport Rd, i’d say service was below par. Quoted me a hefty price tag for the repair, and when I decided not to go ahead with the repair, he was angry and ask $100 to put back the watch. Fortunately succeeded in bargaining to $50 (still ridiculous asking me to pay just to put the watch back without doing ANY repair).

At first the watch looks okay, but i was stupid enough not to check. Now I cant even adjust the date and time, and datewheel stucked without changing date.

Please avoid this place. Be warned!

MeatBasedVeg

Still New
17/1/23
SEA
I tried Mee Lian Watch at Old Airport Rd, i’d say service was below par. Quoted me a hefty price tag for the repair, and when I decided not to go ahead with the repair, he was angry and ask $100 to put back the watch. Fortunately succeeded in bargaining to $50 (still ridiculous asking me to pay just to put the watch back without doing ANY repair).

At first the watch looks okay, but i was stupid enough not to check. Now I cant even adjust the date and time, and datewheel stucked without changing date.

What watch did you bring there? You should bring it back to him, he should be able to fix the issue he created. It takes some finesse to talk to him.

I brought mine there too, and now I'm gonna have to get new minute hands because it's dented. The costs just stack up, and i feel you it really is a bummer.

Harruchi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
20/3/14
Singapore

He seems to always be closed on the weekends as I tried making my way down there a couple of times and he wasn't open