• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singapore watch repair

cow123

Still New
2/3/15
4 more requests sent thought PM liao.
Sharing is Caring always
Wish everyone have a Happy Weekend!

BTW he open on weekend

cow123

Still New
2/3/15
3 more requests sent thought PM liao.
Care and Share always
Happy Weekend everyone!

chuan

Still New
13/5/10
Please pm me as well! Thanks

Chuan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luvecraft

Getting To Know The Place
12/3/13
Hi bros , I need help, need to service my rep. Can send me the contact too?
Thanks ahead.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Hi all i was just wondering, does Mr. Goh at K2 work on reps?

Hype

Getting To Know The Place
15/3/14
6 more requests sent thought PM liao.
I also believe in Sharing is Caring .
Happy Weekend!

Hi cow, mind sharing your contact? [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cow123

Still New
2/3/15
4 more requests sent PM .
Care and Share will make yourself happy

Happy Weekend everyone!

cow123

Still New
2/3/15
cow, thanks for sharing. I hope the watchsmith has a thriving business and give you a treat haha.

Hi , i just happy to share , as i since 2003 (TRC) start having rep watches and always difficult to find service and fix issue.
last time i use to fix at Chinatown shop near OG but he is too slow(month) and normally not at shop.
So it a headache and pain to wait so long. I am lucky to found one that are more responsibility in he specialty.
i always believe sharing is happiness.
??????????????????????

Pratt

Respected Member
24/4/13
Hi , i just happy to share , as i since 2003 (TRC) start having rep watches and always difficult to find service and fix issue.
last time i use to fix at Chinatown shop near OG but he is too slow(month) and normally not at shop.
So it a headache and pain to wait so long. I am lucky to found one that are more responsibility in he specialty.
i always believe sharing is happiness.
??????????????????????

yup true enough u meant the old guy at chinatown 2nd level , old shop , messy cabinets and stuff ? i been there , stop going after a while , cos he doesnt want to teach me ..

So who went for the cow 's recommendation, wanted to head down but was too busy with shitty watches

cow123

Still New
2/3/15
yup true enough u meant the old guy at chinatown 2nd level , old shop , messy cabinets and stuff ? i been there , stop going after a while , cos he doesnt want to teach me ..

So who went for the cow 's recommendation, wanted to head down but was too busy with shitty watches

Yes , he a nice guy and good man. but he take too long and always miss place watches,
i know him for 10 years(Since 2004), he did teach me a lot in watches but too bad i have a lazy eye and shaking hands (hand tremors).
so i cant do it myself.