• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singapore watch repair

Nickdao.njd

22/12/15
Yup.any thing can come in handy at some points. Aligning them with rodico putty is quite much more easier than using tweezers with potential dial damaged.

Sent from my Heart using Slap-a-talk

royalhunter

Known Member
19/2/16
greetings fellow singaporeans. would any one of you be kind enough to share contacts for repairing/servicing of rep watches thru pm? your help would be much appreciated!

sonicwinter

Known Member
22/4/07
I believe Top Hour at Lucky Plaza would do it with no questions asked. He's busy though so expect it to take awhile.

sonicwinter

Known Member
22/4/07
Slightly off topic but does anybody know a good local dealer who has in stock reps? I've seen some on wechat but mostly pre-orders. And lousy prices too. Thanks

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
Slightly off topic but does anybody know a good local dealer who has in stock reps? I've seen some on wechat but mostly pre-orders. And lousy prices too. Thanks

We have some local supporting vendors on this forum however most of them don't keep stock reps. Once you place your order with them they will source the watch for you. Sometimes they do keep what they call "ex stocks" one or Two pieces. You'll see them
Sometimes in john's section. Stick to our trusted dealers and you can't go wrong mate

lolo1972sg

Respected Member
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
In stock reps? Take the flight over to KL or JKT. Nearest place to find in stock rep. Else buy m2m from local bros.

More things to come.

Derfla

Still New
7/8/14
Hi, i am looking for repairman for replicas watches in singapore. Can introduce... Thanks a lot...

sonicwinter

Known Member
22/4/07
I guess the other alternative is just across the Causeway. But online shopping is not bad too. Just hate the wait I guess.

lolo1972sg

Respected Member
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
Please pm the older birds here instead of asking folks to pm you lor. Else wait long long also no one will pm you or put contacts here one la.

More things to come.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Please pm the older birds here instead of asking folks to pm you lor. Else wait long long also no one will pm you or put contacts here one la.

More things to come.

Haha, don't PM me, I will just tell anyone who asked that there's none, atleast none are reputable enough that I will recommend.

Best bet is doing it yourself.

Sent using Tapatalk

lolo1972sg

Respected Member
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
Haha, don't PM me, I will just tell anyone who asked that there's none, atleast none are reputable enough that I will recommend.

Best bet is doing it yourself.

Sent using Tapatalk
2824/2836 movements and not complicated issues, some repair shops here like House of Times can la.
*but I am not endorsing them neither Also not really well tested. *
But a7750 modified or more complicated issues, can forget it in Singapore except the one and only one more reputable modder lor.

More things to come.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
2824/2836 movements and not complicated issues, some repair shops here like House of Times can la.
*but I am not endorsing them neither Also not really well tested. *
But a7750 modified or more complicated issues, can forget it in Singapore except the one and only one more reputable modder lor.

More things to come.

If u just send the movement over for service I'm sure they can service la.

I'm more concerned of their experience with working on other parts of reps, as u might already know, while u try to fix one thing, another thing might fall off...

Sent using Tapatalk

lolo1972sg

Respected Member
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
If u just send the movement over for service I'm sure they can service la.

I'm more concerned of their experience with working on other parts of reps, as u might already know, while u try to fix one thing, another thing might fall off...

Sent using Tapatalk
I have to agree. The concern will sometimes turns into frustration, then despair and then one starts to DIY and then get you see the light at the end of the tunnel.

More things to come.

sonicwinter

Known Member
22/4/07
Haha I think the thing about reps is to be realistic that they will eventually break down. Especially the chronographs. Safest is to buy ETA or Miyota movements I guess.

MrBi

Still New
31/3/16
Can anyone PM me for watchsmith repair? My Black Submariner has issue on the triplock which I can't lock it back now. Please help! Thanks!

lolo1972sg

Respected Member
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
Haha I think the thing about reps is to be realistic that they will eventually break down. Especially the chronographs. Safest is to buy ETA or Miyota movements I guess.
If anyone's chronograph rep (esp AP) breaks down, just ping me. Please don't give it to the Town Council, aka, throw it down the chute bin. [emoji11]

More things to come.

adriankhor

Still New
25/2/14
A little off topic too, anyone tried purchasing rep from JB ? There's one at H****** Plaza . Kinda big shop and they sell a lot of accessories too. I'm looking for gmt 2 bezel and wonder if they selling .

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
A little off topic too, anyone tried purchasing rep from JB ? There's one at H****** Plaza . Kinda big shop and they sell a lot of accessories too. I'm looking for gmt 2 bezel and wonder if they selling .

Don't bother. Buy from TD.

Sent using Tapatalk

sonicwinter

Known Member
22/4/07

Prices aren't the best but it's one way of seeing some of the reps in the flesh before buying. I would say buy only if you don't want to go through the hassle of waiting and don't mind paying about 10% more.