• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singapore watch repair

replicated69

Still New
23/7/15
Currently I'm sending watches that have issues back to dealer, so far very good as they exchanged it with a good one.
It's SGD80 using EMS, not cheap I would say but at least have a working watch back.

We pay the shipping back to them, the dealer will pay the return shipping, by registered airmail.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Currently I'm sending watches that have issues back to dealer, so far very good as they exchanged it with a good one.
It's SGD80 using EMS, not cheap I would say but at least have a working watch back.

We pay the shipping back to them, the dealer will pay the return shipping, by registered airmail.

freaking expensive.. the returned watch better be good!

Rotorthrust

Still New
5/2/12
Don't bother to try finding one here in Singapore for 7750 repair, don't think our local smiths can fix or willing to do it. If they do, they told me at least 2 months to fix or replace the whole engine. Worse, the way the talk to you is like we can only afford replica watches.... Have had a bad experience lately with trying to have my PAM 187 G repair but they way they tell you:
"..... fake one (as if not worth repairing) and they will depends on the "master", hence will take at least 2 months and the cost will be at least S$280.00 depends on spare parts, etc..... Can you wait and also too expensive to repair?" and I got quite pissed off with the way they looked at you... "... Asked him what about the DSSD I'm wearing now... how much is the normal servicing?"...... He took a look wearing his loupe and answered "Almost the same price, if need to replace parts, it will be more..."
I told him off... "Uncle, i guess you are very experience in changing batteries and selling clocks.... Mind you, this is an authentic DSSD! Don't simply brand me as a man who only wear replica watches just because i bring a replica watch asking for repair...".

Retina

Respected Member
Certified
18/12/14
Don't bother to try finding one here in Singapore for 7750 repair, don't think our local smiths can fix or willing to do it. If they do, they told me at least 2 months to fix or replace the whole engine. Worse, the way the talk to you is like we can only afford replica watches.... Have had a bad experience lately with trying to have my PAM 187 G repair but they way they tell you:
"..... fake one (as if not worth repairing) and they will depends on the "master", hence will take at least 2 months and the cost will be at least S$280.00 depends on spare parts, etc..... Can you wait and also too expensive to repair?" and I got quite pissed off with the way they looked at you... "... Asked him what about the DSSD I'm wearing now... how much is the normal servicing?"...... He took a look wearing his loupe and answered "Almost the same price, if need to replace parts, it will be more..."
I told him off... "Uncle, i guess you are very experience in changing batteries and selling clocks.... Mind you, this is an authentic DSSD! Don't simply brand me as a man who only wear replica watches just because i bring a replica watch asking for repair...".
2 months is the norm imo, gens take that long as well.
i wouldnt bother with 7750's too risky for that kind of price range.

on watchsmith attitude - normal and common, but not unexpected, we are after all eating their livelihoods, they refuse to change, business fails, no biggie, they suffer. no one would spend on an overpriced seiko anymore.

Kyrasym

Renowned Member
17/8/13

I thought this is the general kind of service attitude in Singapore. Or rather lack of service. Not sure why especially in the sim lim/Bencoolen area. I do get this kind of attitude from service staff at ion or Takashimaya too. I don't think it's anything to do with wearing replicas. It's the general service attitudes in Singapore which irks me. Chill bro. I just boycott those shops. They won't get my money and I'll tell the whole world not to go there.

Rotorthrust

Still New
5/2/12
Bro Retina and Kyrasym,

Getting bad service is already bad enough adding on with they way they look and communicate with you is definitely a no-no. Being in a service line myself, i cannot tolerate this kind of attitude. If given a choice, i will definitely name them here but dont think there is a need to do is unless they really go overboard with their bad services.

Kyrasym

Renowned Member
17/8/13
Bro Retina and Kyrasym,

Getting bad service is already bad enough adding on with they way they look and communicate with you is definitely a no-no. Being in a service line myself, i cannot tolerate this kind of attitude. If given a choice, i will definitely name them here but dont think there is a need to do is unless they really go overboard with their bad services.

Totally agreed! I hope I'll meet you in the service line one day! :)

rashshane

1/4/14
12 more requests sent thought PM liao.
Sorry guys for the late reply
Always believe in Sharing is Caring .
anyone need the contact please send me. Enjoy guys!

hey bro cow123,

Please send me the contact of the watch smith you have in sg? I have pm-ed you but didnt get a response. I guess you must be busy. But appreciate the contact when you can. Thanks bro!

A contact in sg would greatly help those bros who have reps in SG. Didnt realise there were so many though! Hello everyone!

sonicwinter

Known Member
22/4/07
I'm on the look out too for someone to fix a screw on my AP ROO bezel that's poking out.

Daryl80

Getting To Know The Place
6/10/12
12 more requests sent thought PM liao.
Sorry guys for the late reply
Always believe in Sharing is Caring .
anyone need the contact please send me. Enjoy guys!

PM sent too

Please help me find someone too that will show my rep some love and care too!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

breakpopin

29/6/15
PM sent too

Please help me find someone too that will show my rep some love and care too!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi Daryl80
Don't mind to pm me your contact too? Thank you very much
Vic

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Daryl80

6/10/12
I'm the one looking for a watch Smith. I don't know anyone. I thought cow123 had the contact. .....

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
Hi there, would be great if someone could share that contact too! :) Got a bracelet for Rolex I need fixed soon... haha...

chloe29

I'm Unknown!!
13/7/15
I saw one ad in carousell offering repair for gen and rep watches as well..

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

thehorse

Renowned Member
25/4/06
Asia
There is a place on the arcade on raffles place. Towards the back of the building on ground floor facing collyer quay