• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your TC Subs...

trash3939

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
14/10/19
Only the dial is TC.

HOGEt8.jpeg

mandipan

Sic Mundus Creatus Est
Supporter
Certified
18/11/13
Hi guys, I have a TC Submariner that I haven’t worn for a while, and I’m wondering if it’s time to let it go. I’ve realized since the release of VSF and CF that I prefer wearing modern Sub/GMTs and Daytonas compared to the 5-digit ones. Do you think I’d be making a mistake? I haven’t seen a TC on sale for a while, and that’s why I’m questioning if it's a good idea or not, even considering its availability on the market in the future. Am I crazy?

Tommygunzzzz

Sorry who are?
Supporter
Certified
16/12/21
Australia
Hi guys, I have a TC Submariner that I haven’t worn for a while, and I’m wondering if it’s time to let it go. I’ve realized since the release of VSF and CF that I prefer wearing modern Sub/GMTs and Daytonas compared to the 5-digit ones. Do you think I’d be making a mistake? I haven’t seen a TC on sale for a while, and that’s why I’m questioning if it's a good idea or not, even considering its availability on the market in the future. Am I crazy?
You are not crazy brother, sell it to me :ROFLMAO: