• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your TC Subs...

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I see, who is the watchmaker?

He is a real watchmaker who does iit for a living but mainly only works for the trade. I have known him for years so he does favours for me. He does not work on reps unfortunately except for a select few. I have asked him but he will not as it would effect his business.

Supporter
Certified
27/9/16
He is a real watchmaker who does iit for a living but mainly only works for the trade. I have known him for years so he does favours for me. He does not work on reps unfortunately except for a select few. I have asked him but he will not as it would effect his business.
:( understood

alvesaw

Known Member
Certified
6/6/23
EU
Guys, I can see different people using watch above the bone. Is it not supposed to be used below?

HomeRye

Animal magnetism
Supporter
Certified
7/4/20
Scotland
Guys, I can see different people using watch above the bone. Is it not supposed to be used below?
I don't believe there is any right/wrong way. I tend to wear all my watches above the bone - each to their own :)

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Oh, I apologize)) What is TC?) I thought it was just a topic based on a photo)) Then please delete my post
No need to delete. It is a nice photo. TC was a maker of 16610s that has long ceased production unfortunately. They were considered to be one of the best out of the box reps in their time.

Reactions: DzR-ALF

trash3939

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
14/10/19
3cNud4.jpeg

3cNvJI.jpeg