• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Yesterday I stopped by the Omega AD and picked up the gen nato strap. Even though its not 007 branded, its a world of difference in quality. $185...but a world of difference.

Dolemite2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/16
Hi ango316

Just got mine (v. 2) from Intime today. If you know your way around replicas, then you will also know that there will be flaws if you compare your rep with the gen.

Overall the watch looks and feels nice. Just like the QC pics. It keeps time and it lights up in the dark. You can hear the automatic movement spin, so it's not silent. That's not a problem for me though. The "lollypop" is not allways moving smoothly. Sometimes it makes a little stop if you move too quickly, but I can live with that. The grooves all around the side of the bezel should be grayish. A few uneven places here where there are tiny black areas. The nylon strap is okay. I can post some pics for you later today!

I believe it is the best version you will find, and I will definately buy from Intime again!

Cheers,

Morten

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darrent

29/1/16
Good point but the movement should be smooth and not stuttering. I have another watch with an automatic movement...cost 75 pounds and the second hand does not stutter

darrent

29/1/16
If the second hand stops when you move quickly then the time keeping will be affected so it's not really acceptable

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
I think the discussions earlier pointed out that the due to the nature of the stutter...it wont actually lose time. The movement maintains correct time despite the "stutter". There was a detailed breakdown somewhere (the link is somewhere on this site :( ) including pictures that identified the source of the stutter in this particular movement. The cause is such that while it is sensitive to abrupt movement, the time is still kept properly

Dolemite2

15/3/16
I have now worn the watch for about 4-5 hours, and it keeps time.

I have examined the watch closely, and the second hand seems to work fine, it's only when I shake the watch it stops for a second and begins again. I think it's the Myota movement that works that way, but I dont know really.

Of course, if something is wrong with my copy, then I will state the issue to the seller. But if this is the way it works, then this issue would affect another copy as well.

If anybody has the v. 2 and it acts differently, then I would like to hear about it.

Thanks.

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
There was a detailed breakdown somewhere (the link is somewhere on this site :( ) including pictures that identified the source of the stutter in this particular movement.

If the second hand stops when you move quickly then the time keeping will be affected so it's not really acceptable

I think it's the Myota movement that works that way, but I dont know really.

Of course, if something is wrong with my copy, then I will state the issue to the seller. But if this is the way it works, then this issue would affect another copy as well.

here it is again :)
https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=224992

Dolemite2

15/3/16
Hi preppyr6

Thanks for the info. That's what I thought, and again, I'm glad for the watch, so its alright.

Dolemite2

15/3/16
Great article go000ob. Now I can relax [emoji6]

ango316

Looking Around
19/4/16
thanks bro for the asnwer, and another question do u get only the nylon strap or they send u the stanlees steel bracalet too ??? cus in the description on the intime site the say that came with both ... and tanks again ...

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
thanks bro for the asnwer, and another question do u get only the nylon strap or they send u the stanlees steel bracalet too ??? cus in the description on the intime site the say that came with both ... and tanks again ...

apparently no one have the stanless steel bracelet.

Dolemite2

15/3/16
Intime said, that the steel bracelet was not in stock, but they would send it separately when it arrives [emoji4]

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
Intime said, that the steel bracelet was not in stock, but they would send it separately when it arrives [emoji4]

they have been saying this since January, it's not their fault after all, because the delay is from the factory.

darrent

29/1/16
Just spoke to Ryan from intime earlier. My Omega Spectre is on its way back after repair. I was originally sent it with both straps. Have to say the metal bracelet is really well made and looks great

darrent

29/1/16
Even the extension button under the clasp is really well made on the bracelet from intime

doc_O

17/1/16
Just spoke to Ryan from intime earlier. My Omega Spectre is on its way back after repair. I was originally sent it with both straps. Have to say the metal bracelet is really well made and looks great

Good to know it's on the way back!!
Send your thoughts when you put your hands on it again!

Best!

jbetts1790

27/1/12
Mine just arrived yesterday from Intime, complete with the bracelet. The nato quality isn't great, but the bracelet is very nice.

jbetts1790

27/1/12
the one that came with the both straps the nylon one and the steel??? if its can u post some pic when u have urs cus im in loive of that wacth i want one fo me so would be very helpfull ur info, im very new in thos forum so sorry for my bad english and if im doing something bad or if its out or topic pls be pattience "its my first day" lol thanks ...

Yes mine came from InTime with the nato and bracelet. Don't have a pic of the bracelet yet, but here it is on the nato:

2016-04-20%2012.22.28_zpsreevczf8.jpg