• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusted Dealers

joetdc

Looking Around
20/4/14
Hi, I am new to the forum. I was looking under the trusted dealers and I noticed that most don't have any website information. I tried to Google the dealer names with not much success. Can someone point out what I am not seeing please.
Thanks for the help

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Some dealers has websites, some don't. Just read their reviews, choose one you like (don't base your decision on fact that they have a website as some of the others that don't have it may sometimes be better dealers) and send them a picture of the watch you want or just say what watch or version you are interested in. Every one of them will be able to get you the same watch if it's repped and if it's in stock just be sure to read first about watch you want to get familiar with different factories and versions and be able to decide which one suits you the best by yourself. I personally use dealer that doesn't have a websites and I'm satisfied with service and aftersales service if something goes wrong which is really rare.

And welcome to RWI! ;)

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
Don't google dealers. There are many scam sites with same names as dealers. Only link to their sites here or contact them as directed. Puretime, toro, and asian7750 all have pretty thorough sites though.

joetdc

Looking Around
20/4/14
Thanks for the reply's but I still don't know how to contact theses dealers. Where is the information listed? I only saw a handful of dealers with their contact info clearly listed. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Thanks

D

d4m.test

Hi and welcome to the forum, You might like to take a look at Toro (accepts credit card) and Intime too. Just for info: forget everything below $150, the Asian 21j is a work-horse but simple and cheap movement with a low beat rate (visually inferior) and often loud. When You get to the $250 - $350 range the visual quality and the lume is far better, the Asian ETA is fine to go with and for the first watch it´s recommended to avoid chronos and any kind of complications, save these up for later. I´m in favour of getting some nice watch fast and than start to read...and read..and read on the next one. From my experience no use to try and get the best, the greatest, the whatever on the first attempt. All trusted dealers are reliable, that means they take Your money, some days later contact You and than send you a watch. Have fun and good choices.

joetdc

Looking Around
20/4/14
Thanks for the advise. Do you have the contact info for Toro and intime? I am very surprised that there is not a list of all trusted dealers with their contact information. There must be but I can't seem to find it. If anyone know please tell me. Or if it does not exist let me know as well.

Albathebrave

Known Member
30/4/14
I just registered on the Intime website and picked watch paid for it with direct bank transfer from my UK account to theirs in China and job done just waiting for more QC pics then if all ok wait for post.

Albathebrave

Known Member
30/4/14
I think at first we all find it hard to know who runs what as first names are used etc but read,read,read and you will begin to know whos who and some of the websites look so familiar it seems they are all from same people or group but i dont know.

Simply type only these words intime.co in browser title bar (not google search) and it will take you to the correct site and Ryan is the dealer on here that is connected to intime if thats who you want to use?
Tip... even though a watch is said to be available on their website check first by email as i paid only to be told days later not in stock,so had to pick something else im now waiting on,so always ask first as most have little or no actual stock,so take payment then buy direct from factories for us as middle men which is ok as long as you learn this is the way business is mainly done buying reps.

asouto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/14
Thanks for the advise. Do you have the contact info for Toro and intime? I am very surprised that there is not a list of all trusted dealers with their contact information. There must be but I can't seem to find it. If anyone know please tell me. Or if it does not exist let me know as well.

TD list: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=168
Read with patience, each TD tells how to contact him..