• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Sabastian Buemi is on

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Hopefully these will be higher quality pics

ymuja8us.jpg

yry3yjy5.jpg

upyjy7e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

sphere24

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/13
Yep hoping for confirmation on shipping tomorrow as well still getting QC's but building relationships so I can forego them to

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Also for anyone who actually knows who Buemi is, he is currently in first at the 6 Hours of Silverstone :) Toyota is very impressive this weekend

Beamed down from the Enterprise

iliketowatch

Renowned Member
20/7/12
Also for anyone who actually knows who Buemi is, he is currently in first at the 6 Hours of Silverstone :) Toyota is very impressive this weekend

I gotta think most people buying this watch knows who he is, right?

I was thinking about that the other day - was he still driving for Torro Rosso when this watch was released?

Also, no Chinese GP spoilers please, watching later.

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
I gotta think most people buying this watch knows who he is, right?

I was thinking about that the other day - was he still driving for Torro Rosso when this watch was released?

Also, no Chinese GP spoilers please, watching later.

Not sure who is as obsessed with racing I am. Haha I won't spoil the Chinese GP but there is still an hour left in the first round of WEC where Buemi currently resides. And I believe he was indeed still driving for Toro Rosso. His last season was 2011 and the watch was released 2011 I believe

iliketowatch

Renowned Member
20/7/12
Not sure who is as obsessed with racing I am. Haha I won't spoil the Chinese GP but there is still an hour left in the first round of WEC where Buemi currently resides. And I believe he was indeed still driving for Toro Rosso. His last season was 2011 and the watch was released 2011 I believe

Definitely obsessed w racing here. Building and racing my cars is my other passion. F1 is by far and away my favorite sport, nothing even comes close. Not NFL, MLB, synchronized swimming, nothing.

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Definitely obsessed w racing here. Building and racing my cars is my other passion. F1 is by far and away my favorite sport, nothing even comes close. Not NFL, MLB, synchronized swimming, nothing.

I agree whole heartily. I was in karting until I moved for university. As great as F1 is you should also check out WEC if you don't already. Today's race is action packed, plus Webber is doing his stint now. Can't wait to go to the Canadian Grand Prix again this year. I've gone every year since they brought it back

iliketowatch

Renowned Member
20/7/12
I agree whole heartily. I was in karting until I moved for university. As great as F1 is you should also check out WEC if you don't already. Today's race is action packed, plus Webber is doing his stint now. Can't wait to go to the Canadian Grand Prix again this year. I've gone every year since they brought it back

Not carried on my cable, have to download the torrent when its over....first world problems.

I usually go to Montreal as well. This year I'll be at Montreal and Austin. I've been to Silverstone, Spa and all of the Indy races.

Also, 20 yr anniversary of Imola '94 coming up next week...:blue:

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Not carried on my cable, have to download the torrent when its over....first world problems.

I usually go to Montreal as well. This year I'll be at Montreal and Austin. I've been to Silverstone, Spa and all of the Indy races.

Also, 20 yr anniversary of Imola '94 coming up next week...:blue:

You see my profile picture, don't remind me :( and oh very nice see you there! Based in the US? And I bought the streaming package. It's 20 euros for an entire season of online streaming, which amazingly works with my PS4!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
No Qc for me just real life wristies next week :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

sge1991

27/7/12
Finally they are here...

Look what i got just that moment.I love them both :D <3

img_2573iljwv.jpg

buemi2xvj9w.jpg

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
I do not need QC pics, I trust Ken

sent from my iPad Air

sge1991

27/7/12
I just noticed that the Tachyring does not really align perfectly on the one with Date 22.

Perhaps i have to rotate it a bit clockwise as it should fix this problem. ;)

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
lovely watch,

altough i hate j12 pink rose pics....

it feels like they try to hide something,

which i dont think they need it, the watch look lovely.